Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, I only intend on sticking with my Supes and Bats, but that of course may change after the movie is seen and figures are revealed.

I'll assume there will be options to purchase both the signal and batman seperately or as a set.

barbie is getting in on the act ,look ok and maybe useful for kit bashes ,bat suit display
image_zpss37x3hj1.jpeg
image_zpsvibgye7e.jpeg

Last edited:
barbie is getting in on the act ,look ok and maybe useful for kit bashes ,bat suit display
image_zpss37x3hj1.jpeg
image_zpsvibgye7e.jpeg

What is Wonder Woman's true costume color in BVS?

I can never tell - it seems more like a vibrant red/blue/gold (reminiscent of the classic colors) with the figures but in all the movie stills/footage, it has this odd washed out brown Instragram filter look. Even the artwork of WW on the Barbie packaging does not match the figure.

I'm surprised the Barbie line has Batman. Wonder who the demographic would be for this.

I would buy a 1/6 Emilia Clarke Sarah Connor in a New York minute! Chick was seriously smoking hot and a damn good character, in my honest opinion.

Ler's hope but I liked her look as Sarah much better...hair color and all

Did you consider bashing your own Sarah Connor?

Someone on Facebook bashed one together with sculpt4ever's head sculpt and put together a close approximation of her outfit from Terminator Genysis.

I was lazy - just swapped out Linda Hamilton's T2 Hot Toy's head for Emilia Clarke. For me, close enough! :lol

Sarah Connor - Emilia Clarke.jpg

Are the Barbie versions out yet? Geeezz the Batman loks decent and is probably $30-40

the poster on the shh boards that posted the pictures said they were shipping now so should be on the shelves anytime now

Back