Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I've got to say, the more collectibles that get revealed for this movie, the more annoyed I get. Mezco can do a heat vision head, DCC can do a heat vision head, even Mattel did a heat vision head for their SDCC two-pack last year, so, why is it that the $200+ figure, with practically no accessories, can't come with one? People have been clamoring for it since MoS, so, it is a disappointment.

How often do hot toys release 2 head sculpts with a figure? I think that maybe the most expensive part, maybe that's why they didnt..

The new cap america has 2 heads and 2 mouth plates. Cap merica was at $219 for the strike suit and age of ultron $224.

Anyone think we'll see anything new at Toy Fair?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Nope. Never have before; don't think we will, now. Their Toy Fairs are Ani-Com around July/August, and Toy Soul around December, but I'm betting we'll see more before that. At the very least, we have Wonder Woman and Apocalypse Batman to look forward to, but, assuming it's a great movie, I can see them churning out a Doomsday, too, at the very least. I really don't see us getting a Luthor figure, but who knows?

Maybe Aquaman, but that's a pretty big maybe considering what I believe his appearance will be. That being said, he's already getting his own Cosbaby, so that's a good indicator, too. The one thing I am curious about is if this line has any 1/4 scale presence.

I just ordered Superman. thanks for advises guys. <3 hope released one will not be changed much. thanks god our boy wears tight latex :D price is OK. batman for this costume costs more. :lol

Which show are the Toy Fair exclusives associated with?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

On the summer after SDCC theres Ani-com and Toy Soul in December or something.

Hello ,as I can see you have pre-orders.I have aquestrion
2 Days ago I preordered Superman. as I'm not from USA and Sideshow doesn't ship to my country. I used company address to ship. which ships orders from USA to my country(Georgia). the question is. there is difference between billing and shipping addresses . so will this a problem? In billing address list there was Georgia and used it and deposit was payed without problem. I emailed Sideshow that I'm not in USA and used friend's address for shipping. I have not said abut this shipping company cz sometimes sellers think its illegal but it is not. many countries uses this kind of companies.have not got any answer.
Order status is : Processing. is this normal?

If your deposit went through you should have no problem, but if sideshow does not ship to your country it means that there's an 90% chance another retailer or website ships to your country. There's a group on Facebook called One Sixth Republic you can ask there for feedback since thats a world wide community for 1/6 figures and customs figures.

Hello ,as I can see you have pre-orders.I have aquestrion
2 Days ago I preordered Superman. as I'm not from USA and Sideshow doesn't ship to my country. I used company address to ship. which ships orders from USA to my country(Georgia). the question is. there is difference between billing and shipping addresses . so will this a problem? In billing address list there was Georgia and used it and deposit was payed without problem. I emailed Sideshow that I'm not in USA and used friend's address for shipping. I have not said abut this shipping company cz sometimes sellers think its illegal but it is not. many countries uses this kind of companies.have not got any answer.
Order status is : Processing. is this normal?

The order will read as "Processing" until they actually receive the stock. Then the status will change to "Item(s) Shipping Soon" and then "Shipped" once the figure ships.

I think WW will be released when her Solo movie will be out. cz she wears same costume in both movies.

I have a question.
if you preorder from Sideshow. you are paying deposit. sooo when figure will be shipped is that deposit price included into total price?

if deposit is 20$ and full figure costs 200$, when you will be charged, you are paying 180$ or full 200$ ?

Back