Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is not hot toys but still looks good. especially costumes can be used for custom figures. BARBIE :clap
Superman-Doll2.jpg

Batman-Doll2-712x1024.jpg

Hello guys I need help.

I'm huge fan of Henry Cavill and really want to buy Hot Toys Superman. finally I get money for it. but something stops me... maybe I will not like the final product? so should I order it? or later? what bugs me is... if I will not pre-order it now, can the price be changed after IN STOCK status? or can Pre-Order sold out? what to do... cz its really expensive for me. I'm living in Republic of Georgia, Sideshow doesn't ship there, there is company in USA which sends ''online orders'' from USA to Georgia, I have to pay for transporting + import charges , cz for Georgia charge free limit is 120$ and superman costs 210. totally it will be 300$ for me. :| and our national money is LARi. 1Lari = 2,80 USD. :| but I'm scared that after movie release it can be sold out.

P.S. how much is shipping cost for Sideshow orders? inside USA, cz with preorder there is not any shipping cost.

Hello guys I need help.

I'm huge fan of Henry Cavill and really want to buy Hot Toys Superman. finally I get money for it. but something stops me... maybe I will not like the final product? so should I order it? or later? what bugs me is... if I will not pre-order it now, can the price be changed after IN STOCK status? or can Pre-Order sold out? what to do... cz its really expensive for me. I'm living in Republic of Georgia, Sideshow doesn't ship there, there is company in USA which sends ''online orders'' from USA to Georgia, I have to pay for transporting + import charges , cz for Georgia charge free limit is 120$ and superman costs 210. totally it will be 300$ for me. :| and our national money is LARi. 1Lari = 2,80 USD. :| but I'm scared that after movie release it can be sold out.

P.S. how much is shipping cost for Sideshow orders? inside USA, cz with preorder there is not any shipping cost.

It really depends, how good this movie is or how well Superman comes off In the movie. I really don't think this will sell out. You can still buy the Man of Steel Supes right now at RRP or lower I think?. In some cases the price goes down afterwards.

It really depends, how good this movie is or how well Superman comes off In the movie. I really don't think this will sell out. You can still buy the Man of Steel Supes right now at RRP or lower I think?. In some cases the price goes down afterwards.

thanks for answer. I already have MOS version and he's amazing. 100times better in person. I think I should buy before movie will be released. cz usually merch is sold out after movie/animation releases. when it gets public's attention.

As ZR mentioned, it really is contingent on how good the film is. MoS initially didn't sell well because the film essentially divided fans; you either liked it or detested it. The figure eventually sold out, but there was a period of time where you practically snare it for free and even today, after market prices for it aren't astronomical. You could still pretty much pick it up roughly at retail.

Depending on Zod's role in this film, it could also potentially for instance, rekindle interest in the MoS Zod figure and demand for that one could potentially increase. I really don't see the BvS Supes figure immediately selling out as mentioned, but I do think it will probably sell better than the MoS figure did initially. Those that passed on MoS Supes will probably get BvS Supes.

I've obviously never seen the BvS Supes figure in hand, but I think it will at least be as good as the MoS figure, which as you said, is a great figure. I think you should be safe in putting in a PO for it with the knowledge that it will turn out to be a nice looking figure.

I've been as critical of Batfleck as any but that footage was great. Really looking forward to this film, also seems like Snyder has taken some of the MoS criticism onboard.

as I'm supes fan I have a feel this is a BATMAN movie,from this trailer. :| previous trailer was more epic I think. of course there are new materials for us but... :| even music is not epic.

Of course is a Batman movie we had a full superman movie already. Plus it has been stated that the studio wanted more Batman.

Like the trailer, it's different but that's what it's supposed be. Also happy they didn't put to much yet useen material in there. Gonna see it on day one. :yess:

as I'm supes fan I have a feel this is a BATMAN movie,from this trailer. :| previous trailer was more epic I think. of course there are new materials for us but... :| even music is not epic.

Superman is the very subject of BvS.
I'm also quite certain I've seen him figure prominently in all the trailers not to mention Man of Steel.
What more do you want?

As for the music I think it's terrific, matter of taste.

Eh, it kind of looks like it's centered on both pretty evenly to me.

They are essentially introducing Batman, but they also have to deal with the fallout of MoS. One may end up getting slightly more screen time than the other though. It's not like going into the film production process they prorate the screen time between the two characters and say "Ok, each one is going to get EXACTLY 1 hour 15 minutes and 30 seconds of screen time", for instance. :lol

Complaining about who gets more screen time is another testament to how these film makers simply can't win when it comes to pleasing all fans. First, people want to see a Batman and Superman combined film. Then when fans can't complain about that because the film comes to fruition, they start complaining about which character gets more screen time.

Regarding the trailer, looks like we see our first Clark Kent/Superman - Lois romance scene at 1:24.

I was against Ben at first, but his Batman, from day one of the pic reveal, had potential... and now I know he's going to be good. That warehouse scene was the single greatest fight I've ever seen, featuring a live action Batman. And it was against GOONS! And it was a small part of a TRAILER! Gaaaah!

It's like they channeled the animated series in real life, lol. I loved Nolan's Batman, but none of his fight scenes were even remotely that nerdgasmic.

Back