Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12803132_233619483644183_2774074133971728994_n.jpg

12321660_233619486977516_8502093447513013082_n.jpg

10314013_233619493644182_5003588718277635044_n.jpg

There is no Batwing.
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!![but thanks for the head's up].

I think it's just the photos but 1/1 Superman and Wonder Woman look too thin and elongated.
Batman is dead on.
I'm looking forward to more pictures.

What a ****ing letdown. So much for "there are gonna be 1/4 scale figures.":lol Not even a Wonder Woman, which, if the life-size is anything to go by, is probably a good thing.:lol

What a ****ing letdown. So much for "there are gonna be 1/4 scale figures.":lol Not even a Wonder Woman, which, if the life-size is anything to go by, is probably a good thing.:lol
The show has only just started, they might show other BVS collectables soon[fingers crossed for the Batwing!!!]

Wish clearer photo of Batman, seems they do improvement there on shoulder muscle. And please WW reveal

I'd die for this life size figures :\
P.S. it so weird they used MOS head sculpt and next to him there is new one too. but mos head sculpt looks so much better with this costume.

No 1/6 WW but they have the chrome black armor on display already?

Life size Supes does look too thin. Could be distortion from camera. Those costumes actually look better than what the actors were wearing IMO.

What a ****ing letdown. So much for "there are gonna be 1/4 scale figures."[emoji38] Not even a Wonder Woman, which, if the life-size is anything to go by, is probably a good thing.[emoji38]
Did they ever say there was going to be 1/4 scale figures? I remember them saying "different scales" but that would be the 1/6 and 1:1 scale... it was some of us who said they could have 1/4 based on the promo shots which were never decided if they were photoshop so could have been scaled wrong.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Did they ever say there was going to be 1/4 scale figures? I remember them saying "different scales" but that would be the 1/6 and 1:1 scale... it was some of us who said they could have 1/4 based on the promo shots which were never decided if they were photoshop so could have been scaled wrong.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Yeah, that bit wasn't directed towards them, really, but rather certain parties here.:lol

Am I the only one that is extremely saddened by the fact that all the cool **** seems to be in Cosbaby form? Bruce Wayne, the Batsuit "display case," the Robin suit, Bruce Wayne head with Knightmare suit, Heat Vision head, etc. It's kind of disheartening, in a way. I just want some Knightmare specs and pics already, at the very least. Like I said, this has just been a let-down, and I've never known HT to add figures to a display that they haven't had out, already.

Like I said before, no 1/4 scale (maybe they didn't announce anything, but the 1/4th Mark XLIII stole the show when they had their Avengers festival and I had hoped that, at the very least, Batfleck would have received that treatment), a bunch of cosbabies, a cheap repaint, a bunch of life-size **** that most people can't afford, nor, in the case of Wonder Woman and, to a lesser degree, Superman, would want to buy if they did have the ridiculous amount of money necessary, and, basically, the same stuff we saw months ago, just surrounded by a bunch of fake 1/6th debris.

Back