Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Gal Gadot life size figure looks a slightly manly ,maybe pose? don't know facial features are slightly off. and Henry's body is little bit skinny I think and especially eyes are off. I think Prime 1 figures have better likeness. but still my fav is 1:6 Supes.

yeah the gal statue doesnt look that much like her. shes much prettier than that.

Looks alot like her to me

12717931_1058180810912901_848563621319842491_n.jpg

12795452_10154034815198707_4455001239331165207_n.jpg

I think Gal Gadot life size figure looks a slightly manly ,maybe pose? don't know facial features are slightly off. and Henry's body is little bit skinny I think and especially eyes are off. I think Prime 1 figures have better likeness. but still my fav is 1:6 Supes.

The statue looks more accurate to wonder woman's character. More buff, unlike Gadots more dainty frame

The statue looks more accurate to wonder woman's character. More buff, unlike Gadots more dainty frame

yes she does. but I prefer Gal's barbie proportions :D so I will get Barbie WW. she looks badass. what is the material of the statues? they are using same 1/6 materials for 1/1? can't imagine how heavy those figures are.

WW is stunning- wish they would sell that as a 1/1 statue- but not at $5k or whatever

I've decided to wait for the Justice League versions due to the screw up on Batman. They will all probably look better anyway and yes I'm sulking right now.

I know the Wonder Woman figure won't look like the full-size statue, but this has me even more excited to its reveal. (Un)surprisingly, the black chrome Armored Batman has caught my attention too. I was burned by the Stealth Mark 7 though, so I'll wait for more pictures before I make a decision on it.

I know the Wonder Woman figure won't look like the full-size statue, but this has me even more excited to its reveal. (Un)surprisingly, the black chrome Armored Batman has caught my attention too. I was burned by the Stealth Mark 7 though, so I'll wait for more pictures before I make a decision on it.

Agreed - impressed with the 1:1 WW statue. It's almost as if they did a 3D scan of Gal Gadot - although I saw JC Hong's watermark on one of the close-up pics of the sculpt so I'm not sure. At certain angles, it looks really close to the actress. She looks pale in some pics and the wig isn't great, but overall pretty good.

The 1:6 figure won't have some of the finer details I noticed - such as the "real" eye lashes of the statue. I think they're usually painted with 1:6 scale.

Looking forward to the 1:6 WW reveal, hopefully Hot Toys can improve upon the Gamora seamless body. WW's bracelets and boots should be able to hide her wrist/knee joints.

Agreed - impressed with the 1:1 WW statue. It's almost as if they did a 3D scan of Gal Gadot - although I saw JC Hong's watermark on one of the close-up pics of the sculpt so I'm not sure. At certain angles, it looks really close to the actress. She looks pale in some pics and the wig isn't great, but overall pretty good.

The 1:6 figure won't have some of the finer details I noticed - such as the "real" eye lashes of the statue. I think they're usually painted with 1:6 scale.

Looking forward to the 1:6 WW reveal, hopefully Hot Toys can improve upon the Gamora seamless body. WW's bracelets and boots should be able to hide her wrist/knee joints.

The figure definitely won't have the same level of facial detail, but I'm excited about the outfit. No matter how dark/brown it'll look in the movie because of the color timing, this gives me hope the figure will have the same shade of red, blue, and gold. The biggest thing I'm concerned about though is the face sculpt. HT can certainly nail the likeness, but I really don't want another neutral dead-eye stare figure (which this seems to suggest). As far as the body, it'd also be great if HT finally invested in a different female body type to match WW.

If Hot Toys can make the 1:6 scale look like the 1:1 it would be an instant pre-order. I know there going to be those who want sculpted hair. But in this case, rooted hair would be best.

Come on Hot Toys. This is the month to show of the 1/6 Wonder Woman.

So many pre-orders gonna be slapped down after people see the film. Hell, I already got Bats on pre-order, even despite the noticeable issues from the initial pics.

They really should show more and more figures in the next few weeks. They probably have them ready since the film was supposed to come out last year.

I thought so too. This movie was announced two years ago HT had so many time to do them, even if they put skeleton crew working on these figures superman should be ready and Batman. I think the others haven't been announced to prevent spoilers or domething.

Back