Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ideas as to when the cosbabys will be up for preorder? Cant wait to get that robin suit

i'm starting to think maybe we'll get her next year as part of her solo film since she wears the exact same costume in it and they probably want something to line up with her movie?

What's the likely hood of seeing some 1/4 scale stuff coming from this movie? Would love this is 1/4 scale to go with my Bale.

Wonder Woman is too big a character not to be released for BvS... and judging by the amount of merchandise available for Aquaman, I think we'll see him released too.

They also might be waiting to see how the movie does. It's not a given that it's going to be a huge money maker and female figures just don't sell as well. I know it's dumb if they don't make a WW but companies can really miss the point sometimes.

They also might be waiting to see how the movie does. It's not a given that it's going to be a huge money maker and female figures just don't sell as well. I know it's dumb if they don't make a WW but companies can really miss the point sometimes.
I've heard that Black Widow is actually their biggest seller.

I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how to use a spoiler tag on mobile, but I've heard recent rumors that if are true could give us another cool figure of a big character. Those who have heard it should know what I'm talking about

Where do you heard that rumors? Another big character? I just can think Doomsday, we are deserve a 1/6 villain from BvS after all

Back