Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this week. HT have been posting nothing but ******** appearances and events lately with no new figures. I'm actually surprised since they need to promote Civil War too.

Hopefully this week. HT have been posting nothing but ******** appearances and events lately with no new figures. I'm actually surprised since they need to promote Civil War too.

Same here. I'm surprised they haven't released anything for either film (Civil War and BvS) beyond what they have already.

The last two weeks have been nothing but 'here is famous person at show' and goddamned Cosbabies and final product pics for something I wouldn't get anyway. Where the hell are the new 1/6 or even 1/4 reveals?

Or from the Force Awakens.

I think TFA releases so far have been what you would expect - with the exception of Poe... other figures are sure to follow soon aswell.
I wouldn't expect anymore CW yet either – and to be honest, the main characters are so similar to previous movies that the only interesting figure for me is Black Panther.

BvS on the other hand has just been Batman (albeit 4 versions of him) and Superman... I'm hoping or Wonder Woman and Aquaman at least, Lex and Alfred too fingers crossed. :pray:

I think TFA releases so far have been what you would expect - with the exception of Poe... other figures are sure to follow soon aswell.
I wouldn't expect anymore CW yet either – and to be honest, the main characters are so similar to previous movies that the only interesting figure for me is Black Panther.

BvS on the other hand has just been Batman (albeit 4 versions of him) and Superman... I'm hoping or Wonder Woman and Aquaman at least, Lex and Alfred too fingers crossed. :pray:

We'll get WW and maybe Lex if he is wearing an armor suit or someting cool- maybe. Aquaman I'm not sure.....

The last two weeks have been nothing but 'here is famous person at show' and goddamned Cosbabies and final product pics for something I wouldn't get anyway. Where the hell are the new 1/6 or even 1/4 reveals?

What's really frustrating is that we can't even buy the the Cosbabjes here in the US.

Be thankful you don't live in the UK... pretty much everything is hard to get here!

Sorry if this has been ask before, but in order to get something(pre order, I.E.) do you go to local shops or do you have to order from US and pay the additional charges. just wondering. thanks.

Sorry if this has been ask before, but in order to get something(pre order, I.E.) do you go to local shops or do you have to order from US and pay the additional charges. just wondering. thanks.

You're best off just buying from China on release. Buying from Sideshow is fine if you don't mind paying customs half of what you paid for the item itself, and all UK stores I know of charge silly amounts.

I hope we get a Wonder Woman, but depending on how they space their stuff out, I may pass(knowing I have 2 opportunities to get her next year) to get other stuff. But I would love to see her, Aquaman, and a final Doomsday.

They have Ben Affleck's chin nailed, strange they haven't announced or evn teased a proper Bruce Wayne figure, if not from an armory version, maybe a version based on the Metropolis attack in the waistcoat. Also, do HT really think they'll sell a lot of these 1/1 figures? Surely they have some 1/4 figures ready.

Back