1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit annoyed about having to buy Superman to get that great-looking Tech Cowl.In for all the cool Batman stuff and hope we get a 1/6 Batwing too at some point.

Armored teaser

This is the teaser for the life size statue they're showing off this weekend.

I'm sure we'll see the actual 1/6 version as well as the Knightmare version.

You guys think the armored 'God' Killer will come with an exclusive to get the Batsignal we saw in the Batmobile video?

Hope they make those edits! This & armored Batman are a must . Nightmare Batman is a maybe - but probably not.

My guess is that it goes up for PO this Friday. What do you all think?

I don't think so. It'll either go today or they'll put it up next week. I would fully expect SW Pre-Orders from HT this weekend.

People are too used to superhero proportions.

I'm more bothered by his lack of definition... the leg "shortness" seems accurate. Humans don't have super long superhero legs.

Honestly, I cannot wait for every bit of Batman that Hot Toys will be putting out. Agreed on every front that they need to do something with his chest, shoulders and arms, or at least thin out the waist. Also, the Bat Symbol seems a little too low, but this is still an instant pre order for me. Stoked!

Back