1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry!, but when do we expect these? I cant keep track of anything lately. I might have to get all 3.

Here is a quick mock-up for what I hope Hot Toys changes.
forum.php.jpeg

The bottom of the cowl where it meets his upper chest needs to be raised as does his pecs, then it will be perfect. His pecs sit too low on the body giving him a man boob look that the real life version doesn't have.

Sorry!, but when do we expect these? I cant keep track of anything lately. I might have to get all 3.

suppose to ship sometime from July - Sept IF there is no delay, which we all know there will be.

The bottom of the cowl where it meets his upper chest needs to be raised as does his pecs, then it will be perfect. His pecs sit too low on the body giving him a man boob look that the real life version doesn't have.

Maybe they're using the Drax body lol.

The more I look at the above picture the more I think his arms are really too big

The whole neck, chest and shoulder area still looks off. If they can refine that, their gonna have a beast on their hands.

Back