1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didnt improve on the terrible prototype head sculpt. Easy pass.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They use old prototype figures for these shots...

They even used freakin' MOS sculpt for the BVS supes "upcoming release" shot.

They use old prototype figures for these shots...

They even used freakin' MOS sculpt for the BVS supes "upcoming release" shot.

Hope it will suddenly improve like the Supes and Bats..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

There's a lot in that coming soon picture I have coming or want. Have this, Yoda, and the Snowtrooper coming. Would like to get Ripley and debating on whether to pick up Harley.

HT posted a pic of the "new" knee sculpts...

There is no reason to post it if they had 0 intention of updating the figure.

I'm surprised people actually think the figures in those shots are production pieces when HT has shown repeatedly that they rarely ever are... they just throw in whatever they have in the office not the actual batches.

HT has also shown repeatedly that they do update their figures from proto.

But eh, I understand people like to get their rocks off at being right and others being wrong.

Last edited:
HT posted a pic of the "new" knee sculpts...

There is no reason to post it if they had 0 intention of updating the figure.

I'm surprised people actually think the figures in those shots are production pieces when HT has shown repeatedly that they rarely ever are... they just throw in whatever they have in the office not the actual batches.

HT has also shown repeatedly that they do update their figures from proto.

But eh, I understand people like to get their rocks off at being right and others being wrong.

HI, you mean HT actually shared photo of a new knee?
Do you know where can I find it?

She looks good, can't wait for the release. Just a matter of days now probably. Box looks nice to.

Obviously all the figures in that pic are prototype's not production pieces so any reactions should be tempered until we see the final product. Some of the usual over reactions so far, the sculpt is not terrible at all. Room for improvement on future figures but I still can't wait to have this in my collection.

She looks good, can't wait for the release. Just a matter of days now probably. Box looks nice to.

Obviously all the figures in that pic are prototype's not production pieces so any reactions should be tempered until we see the final product. Some of the usual over reactions so far, the sculpt is not terrible at all. Room for improvement on future figures but I still can't wait to have this in my collection.

Can't help it...
xvxcv.jpg

Man, I hope final pics are convincing.
If not, I may have to cancel my PO and get this.
This is actually kinda amazing, although its a statue. The likeness is pretty good.
At least this is a nice alternative if HT ended up to be disappointment.
Love the pose. Strong, yet feminine.

Last edited:
It's kind of humorous to me how at this very time last year, people were blowing a fuse over the "recycled" MoS sculpt on the BvS Superman in an Upcoming Releases photo because it wasn't the one advertised, stating that all the figures shown in those UR photos are almost invariably final production pieces.

Fast forward one year later.

Another Upcoming Releases photo comes out and people freak out about a sculpt because it's the same one that was advertised, but not to worry because the figures shown in these UR photos are almost invariably never final production pieces. :lol

Thats pretty much how I feel. Sadly a lot of freaks are reacting more like...
e8ccdfba7f08cdab89d636d19022c341c551d3f6688941bc573e8d3a28fa2c48.jpg

Always the same negativity regarding figures lately be it this sculpt we haven't even seen the final version of, Harley's knees or something else. Nitpicking is fine but a little more positivity would be nice. :lol

Thats pretty much how I feel. Sadly a lot of freaks are reacting more like...
e8ccdfba7f08cdab89d636d19022c341c551d3f6688941bc573e8d3a28fa2c48.jpg

Always the same negativity regarding figures lately be it this sculpt we haven't even seen the final version of, Harley's knees or something else. Nitpicking is fine but a little more positivity would be nice. :lol

:hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

It's kind of humorous to me how at this very time last year, people were blowing a fuse over the "recycled" MoS sculpt on the BvS Superman in an Upcoming Releases photo because it wasn't the one advertised, stating that all the figures shown in those UR photos are almost invariably final production pieces.

Fast forward one year later.

Another Upcoming Releases photo comes out and people freak out about a sculpt because it's the same one that was advertised, but not to worry because the figures shown in these UR photos are almost invariably never final production pieces. :lol
my thoughts exactly :lol :goodpost:

the wait for in hand pics continues.

It's going to be a new sculpt and it's gonna be gorgeous, just wait and see.

Back