1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you gotta post a pic of your girlfriend(assuming your a hetero male). I want to see the beauty that landed you.

My rating system has nothing do with my conquests

If your 9's are my 6's then so be it

7l8.gif

How crass to even even reduce someone to a number. Gal is a fine WW. The haters will keep targeting her the way they went after Affleck and any other DC casting they don't approve of.

so your conquests pail in comparison to what your attracted to? No wonder why you're hard on Gal, you're bitter.

so your conquests pail in comparison to what your attracted to? No wonder why you're hard on Gal, you're bitter.

No, i just know why you want to see a photo of my wife, every time i post a photo of us online we have several stalkers , we don't need another one

0.jpg

150 million...what on earth would lead you to predict that low? She was was of the only parts of BvS consistently praised. Trailers and early screenings are being well received. No way will it flop, zero chance of the part being recast. WW will be the highest rated DCEU movie even after JL is my prediction. Obviously JL will make more money, thats a given.

you have probably only seen her in BvS

i have also seen her work in Bvs and also in

Criminal

Triple 9

Furious 7

Fast & Furious 6

Fast Five

Knight and Day

Date Night

and

Entourage

All small roles , all of which she was terrible in. But hey maybe i'm wrong and she will win an Oscar for Wonder woman since eveyone has praised her role in BVS and her trailer in WW

you have probably only seen her in BvS

i have also seen her work in Bvs and also in

Criminal

Triple 9

Furious 7

Fast & Furious 6

Fast Five

Knight and Day

Date Night

and

Entourage

All small roles , all of which she was terrible in. But hey maybe i'm wrong and she will win an Oscar for Wonder woman since eveyone has praised her role in BVS and her trailer in WW

She wasn't playing WW in those other roles I assume. Gadot obviously doesn't have great range but her somewhat wooden delivery combined with that accent works in her favour when she's playing an Amazonian warrior out of place in the surroundings she finds herself in. Her face acting is actually very good and she nails the action sequences. It's not like the role requires a Shakespearean actor.

6 out of 10 is clearly trolling. Why there is so much resentment towards her I'm finding hard to understand. A perfect casting for WW as was Affleck for Batman and look at the hate he received.

Nothing wrong with having differing standards. For example, I personally think Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox are a bit overrated in beauty. Far from ugly of course, but not my personal taste.

However, it goes both ways. Since he wants to use a number rating system for looks, women who are roughly an 8 and above have a myriad of options when it comes to potential suitors, as they likely receive a high amount of male attention. So just as you have standards, which I think anyone should, females who are 8s and above generally have that much higher of standards, because they can. So don't be shocked if you possibly don't meet them.

sorry guys, its friday and still at work grinding away for those hot toys.

Gal does look great in the WW outfit , it's going to be 5 guys burger night and BVS 3D on the projector tonight

yes , i am bitter, bitter that WW isn't standing in my detolf but the time is coming .... soooooon.

This Man Speaks the Truth

Nothing wrong with having differing standards. For example, I personally think Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox are a bit overrated in beauty. Far from ugly of course, but not my personal taste.

However, it goes both ways. Since he wants to use a number rating system for looks, women who are roughly an 8 and above have a myriad of options when it comes to potential suitors, as they likely receive a high amount of male attention. So just as you have standards, which I think anyone should, females who are 8s and above generally have that much higher of standards, because they can. So don't be shocked if you possibly don't meet them.

Well, I'm probably the only one happy it doesn't look like Gadot. At least, WW will be pretty that way. Worst casting choice...ever!

Clark Kent: most of the world don't share your opinion, Mr Wayne..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I agree, i will not be surprised if after Wonder Woman flops the studio will recast her and re-shoot all her parts again for Justice League

Hahaha.. You're funny...

wonder woman is more like the 6th or maybe 5th lead if that in the movies, in that case, you can go to

back to future with marty's dad and girlfriend recasted

Nolans batman recasting rachel

Ironman war machine

those are just a couple off the top of my head

Those are not main heroes in the story...

Hello.. True...
Rating systema and conquests is 2 seperate thing. Noted. I respect your taste and everyone elses.

My questions instead, would play WW that would make it to your requirement of at least 8 out of 10 please?

Just so we understand what impression you have on WW should look like in real person...

Back