1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm probably the only one happy it doesn't look like Gadot. At least, WW will be pretty that way. Worst casting choice...ever!

Funny how opinions vary. I loved Gadot as WW, beautiful enough to be a realistic WW without casting an obvious 10 just for looks plus she's physical. She was the best part of BvS.

I get your point, and would agree for any female character but WW.

WW ought to be godlike., not a woman you can cross in a street everyday. Gadot acted fine I guess, but she's just too... Ordinary, for WW.

The problem is human actors are ordinary. Just curious on who you think could have played a better WW. I don't know too much about what actresses are out there, or they could have cast an unknown.

Funny how opinions vary. I loved Gadot as WW, beautiful enough to be a realistic WW without casting an obvious 10 just for looks plus she's physical. She was the best part of BvS.

She killed it as Wonder Woman, I was dead wrong!
She's still too skinny for my liking, but she is the perfect balance of strong yet gentle

WW ought to be godlike., not a woman you can cross in a street everyday. Gadot acted fine I guess, but she's just too... Ordinary, for WW.

I think the issue for wonder woman is that there's hardly any women who can physically portray her, and while its true that with with men they will add on the 100's of pounds of muscle mass to portray the likes of superman, with female actors they will never force them to do that. Gal Gadot though, I think surely they could have found at least a more accomplished actress.

Well, I'm probably the only one happy it doesn't look like Gadot. At least, WW will be pretty that way. Worst casting choice...ever!

I agree, i will not be surprised if after Wonder Woman flops the studio will recast her and re-shoot all her parts again for Justice League

I agree, i will not be surprised if after Wonder Woman flops the studio will recast her and re-shoot all her parts again for Justice League

They didnt recast Cavill and Affleck after BvS. I think theyll work more on story and tone than recasting actors.

My prognostication is that it will garner at least 600 million at the BO. Hardly a flop for a solo superhero film.

My prognostication is that it will garner at least 600 million at the BO. Hardly a flop for a solo superhero film.

My prognostication is that it will garner about 150 million at the BO. A flop for a solo superhero film.

phjf8m968s2qbwe.jpg

Ordinary? :horror

I'd like to know where you live to cross women like that in the street everyday.

People seem to be certain of a recast. I can't think oh one franchise, that successfully recast a main character.

I HATE the rumour that armie hammer is replacing batman

People seem to be certain of a recast. I can't think oh one franchise, that successfully recast a main character.

Sure batman,

Micheal Keaton, Val kilmer , George Clooney

All the Hulks that had to be rebooted with new actors from Eric bana, Edward Norton, and Mark Ruffalo

My prognostication is that it will garner about 150 million at the BO. A flop for a solo superhero film.

150 million...what on earth would lead you to predict that low? She was was of the only parts of BvS consistently praised. Trailers and early screenings are being well received. No way will it flop, zero chance of the part being recast. WW will be the highest rated DCEU movie even after JL is my prediction. Obviously JL will make more money, thats a given.

6 out of 10 at best

beauty in the eye and all that but she's easily a 9 IMO(granted I've never seen her in person but I can't imagine she'd be that much different and I'm no beauty myself).

wonder woman is more like the 6th or maybe 5th lead if that in the movies, in that case, you can go to

back to future with marty's dad and girlfriend recasted

Nolans batman recasting rachel

Ironman war machine

those are just a couple off the top of my head

beauty in the eye and all that but she's easily a 9 IMO(granted I've never seen her in person but I can't imagine she'd be that much different and I'm no beauty myself).

6 out of 10 is clearly trolling. Why there is so much resentment towards her I'm finding hard to understand. A perfect casting for WW as was Affleck for Batman and look at the hate he received.

150 million...what on earth would lead you to predict that low? She was was of the only parts of BvS consistently praised. Trailers and early screenings are being well received. No way will it flop, zero chance of the part being recast. WW will be the highest rated DCEU movie even after JL is my prediction. Obviously JL will make more money, thats a given.

thanks i rewatched the wonder woman trailer and have to say, i was way off on that 150 million , i am going to go with 140 million instead

6 out of 10 is clearly trolling. Why there is so much resentment towards her I'm finding hard to understand. A perfect casting for WW as was Affleck for Batman and look at the hate he received.

yes a 6, and that is with make-up

Back