1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assigning arbitrary numbers to people seems like high school behaviour to me. What on earth happened to this thread. :lol

WW is arguably the second lead in this DCEU after Batman. WB have put her front and centre up to this point even on the BvS blu-ray cover, a movie she only had a cameo in. Superman is somewhat sidelined for now, Bruce and Diana are running the show it seems.

She doesn't have to be a great actor to be a good WW just as Arnold didn't to be ideal in a number of his 80s/early 90s blockbusters. Same for any number of actors with limited range who do perfectly well for themselves.

Assigning arbitrary numbers to people seems like high school behaviour to me. What on earth happened to this thread. [emoji38]

WW is arguably the second lead in this DCEU after Batman. WB have put her front and centre up to this point even on the BvS blu-ray cover, a movie she only had a cameo in. Superman is somewhat sidelined for now, Bruce and Diana are running the show it seems.

She doesn't have to be a great actor to be a good WW just as Arnold didn't to be ideal in a number of his 80s/early 90s blockbusters. Same for any number of actors with limited range who do perfectly well for themselves.

Chuck Norris, Van Damne, Clint, Arnie, Stallone,Bruce Willis.. Mel Gibson.. To name a few...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Chuck Norris, Van Damne, Clint, Arnie, Stallone,Bruce Willis.. Mel Gibson.. To name a few...

Indeed, all have made movies I've enjoyed immensely.

Interestingly Ray Fisher is coming from a stage acting background but I'm sure people will find reasons to criticise him to. :lol

Indeed, all have made movies I've enjoyed immensely.

Interestingly Ray Fisher is coming from a stage acting background but I'm sure people will find reasons to criticise him to. [emoji38]

Well, I am sure he will shine given the chance..
However, this is superhero flick with tonnes of other heroes, plots and CGI..
Such chances in the movie is very small and tiny.
So, wondering what convinced him to do the jump....

Anyone seen any sideshow stuff in Toyfair??
e11b2ee57ff74f0092ed3c08e9f1d4ad.jpg

What? Sculpt the head so it looks like Gal Gadot? I agree my friend. But they don't put as much priority on anything not Star Wars or Marvel/Iron Man.

Well.. I think they should start trying for DC.... there is so many in the pipeline for DCEU...

It's kind of humorous to me how at this very time last year, people were blowing a fuse over the "recycled" MoS sculpt on the BvS Superman in an Upcoming Releases photo because it wasn't the one advertised, stating that all the figures shown in those UR photos are almost invariably final production pieces.

Fast forward one year later.

Another Upcoming Releases photo comes out and people freak out about a sculpt because it's the same one that was advertised, but not to worry because the figures shown in these UR photos are almost invariably never final production pieces. [emoji38]
Is that really what they do? I just assumed these UR are the final products. I never pay too much attention to these now so I really have no clue.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

[SUP]Stolen from crows in the WW movie thread. :monkey3[/SUP]

The problem is human actors are ordinary. Just curious on who you think could have played a better WW. I don't know too much about what actresses are out there, or they could have cast an unknown.

The 70s WW was played by a woman and she looked like a Godess!

phjf8m968s2qbwe.jpg

Ordinary? :horror

I'd like to know where you live to cross women like that in the street everyday.

Man, you have no idea. Compared to the woman I walk by in my everyday life, the thing you posted looks like a goblin!:lol

yes a 6, and that is with make-up

I wouldn't have been that harsh and placed her at 7, but I totally agree. As for her acting chops? Well, I know I won't go see WW in a theater and wait for a streaming copy. If it's any good, I'll get the BR

Back