1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks plenty like her to me. I'll be glad if the sculpt looks just like the proto. It's at least as good as any other HT head, as they are never totally perfect. But this one is perfect enough for me.

It looks plenty like her to me. I'll be glad if the sculpt looks just like the proto. It's at least as good as any other HT head, as they are never totally perfect. But this one is perfect enough for me.

My exact sentiments as well.

I hope the sculpt is revised for the better just as much as the other person, but it's comical to me to see many individuals stating that this figure must include an improved sculpt that's never been shown or promised, otherwise they'll cancel.

It totally contradicts what happened with Superman last year. In the Upcoming Releases photo, Superman was shown having the MoS sculpt (which seems to be the sculpt some people preferred anyway) and people were livid because the figure ostensibly wasn't going to include the sculpt that was advertised in the promo pictures on the prototype figure. Fast forward to now, and people are livid because the WW figure likely is going to include the sculpt that's always been advertised and not include a phantom sculpt that they have convinced themselves it will include, based on nothing. :lol

My exact sentiments as well.

I hope the sculpt is revised for the better just as much as the other person, but it's comical to me to see many individuals stating that this figure must include an improved sculpt that's never been shown or promised, otherwise they'll cancel.

It totally contradicts what happened with Superman last year. In the Upcoming Releases photo, Superman was shown having the MoS sculpt (which seems to be the sculpt some people preferred anyway) and people were livid because the figure ostensibly wasn't going to include the sculpt that was advertised in the promo pictures on the prototype figure. Fast forward to now, and people are livid because the WW figure likely is going to include the sculpt that's always been advertised and not include a phantom sculpt that they have convinced themselves it will include, based on nothing. [emoji38]
Sometimes it's wishful thinking.

I cancelled my PO some time ago since the sculpt wasn't to my liking. Im still waiting for the final product to see what happens.

Even if I miss this, they'll most likely include more accessories from the solo WW version.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I cancelled my PO some time ago since the sculpt wasn't to my liking. Im still waiting for the final product to see what happens.

Even if I miss this, they'll most likely include more accessories from the solo WW version.

Can't wait to see that and justice league WW in 2019

Mattel really stepped up their game.. BvS vs Wonder Woman solo film figs

33239997533_bc30ee7d19_b.jpg

Yeah, solo figure will likely have more accessories. Will likely essentially be the same figure though. Same body, repainted sculpt, just a brighter costume.

Yeah, solo figure will likely have more accessories. Will likely essentially be the same figure though. Same body, repainted sculpt, just a brighter costume.

Oh HT.. Release it already!!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

but it's comical to me to see many individuals stating that this figure must include an improved sculpt that's never been shown or promised, otherwise they'll cancel.

Well for the price we pay for these figures we should EXPECT better than Mattel sculpts no? It's not as good as the Christian Bale Batman or Tony Stark Iron Man mk 4.

Well for the price we pay for these figures we should EXPECT better than Mattel sculpts no? It's not as good as the Christian Bale Batman or Tony Stark Iron Man mk 4.

The proto WW pics are WAY better in likeness to Gal Gadot than any Bale Batman, or even the Tony Stark heads(Up to the Arc Reactor test one, which i think is the best so far).
I don't know what you guys are looking at when you say the HT one looks like Mattel.

The proto WW pics are WAY better in likeness to Gal Gadot than any Bale Batman, or even the Tony Stark heads(Up to the Arc Reactor test one, which i think is the best so far).
I don't know what you guys are looking at when you say the HT one looks like Mattel.

I don't think people are saying Mattel's HC is better than HT..
I guess what we are saying is Mattel has up their game with the current charging price.. Hoping HT doing the same and give us an even over the top HC.. :)
My 2 cents..
Yes, I am still buying based on the current proto.. i am more concerned about the articulation...

Haha you are kidding right
https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/...THE-DARK-KNIGHT-RISES-BRUCE-WAYNE-HOTTOYS.jpg
https://toydirt.com/wp-content/uplo...Stark-Robert_Downey-Jr-Hot-Toys-Figure-47.jpg

Both better than the WW PO.

The HT sculpt is better than the Mattel sculpts. Would you honestly really prefer one of the Mattel sculpts on your HT figure?

I prefer HT 1:6 sculpt to the 1:1 version actually.
I assume it's an issue with the lighting and they haven't made her skin as pale as it appears in some of these recent pics.

I prefer HT 1:6 sculpt to the 1:1 version actually.
I assume it's an issue with the lighting and they haven't made her skin as pale as it appears in some of these recent pics.

Still, no new photos of the 1:6....

The HT sculpt is better than the Mattel sculpts. Would you honestly really prefer one of the Mattel sculpts on your HT figure?

No. But I would like a Hot Toys level sculpt. look at the recent Star Wars figures or the recent Marvel figures, those likenesses are excellent! Why does the Wonder Woman figure deserve less?

No. But I would like a Hot Toys level sculpt. look at the recent Star Wars figures or the recent Marvel figures, those likenesses are excellent! Why does the Wonder Woman figure deserve less?

Because there will be v2.0, v3.0 v... :gah:
WW might be their new Black Widow.

Back