1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn. The sword looks good, but the shield is way too undersized. Was hoping it might be a good placeholder until the training armor version came along.

How dare you??? Explain your reasoning!!

Joking... but I'd go easy on the critiques in this thread. Just my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Including me. My opinion is simply that I'm not happy with the headscultp of this figure.

Specifically, eyes too big and wrong shape. Lips too thin. Jaw line too angular. That neutral of an expression doesn't line up with my perception of what she should look like.

Agree or disagree, that's my opinion.

Will I regret not getting this figure down the road? Perhaps. But I'm simply not compelled to buy it.

For this who have congrats and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, there's just something that is off with this figure. I'll wait for a next release as there will be a few more movies for sure.

That cloak looks nice on her, but I'd be worried about dye getting into the skin. Might want to wash that cloak a bit before leaving it on her.

Yeah, looks nice!

While I like the option of the cloak look (and wish Hot Toys had included the accessory, I know it's not in BvS), I'd probably lean on displaying WW in my display without it.

There was so much attention to detail that Hot Toys put into the body (clavicle, bone & muscle definition, veins in the arm), it'd be a shame not to display WW with as much bare areas exposed.

Back to the figure..
Anyone else getting their figure these days???
More photos to share please???
Need em while I am waiting for mine........

got mine yesterday

what kind of pics would you like ?

Congrats.. any photos of how u displayed her.. posing or headsculpts.
Basically how u like to showcase her to us... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I watched some of DKnight's review. I think this female figure from Hot Toys seems to be a bit of a step back from their recent ones. Kind of a shame for Wonder Woman. But there will always be more of her.

For those with the shine left after removing the plastic, try using a lightly diluted matte varnish to camouflage the damage. Or don't. I'm not sure if Hot Toys would accept a return if it's been tampered with?

Congrats.. any photos of how u displayed her.. posing or headsculpts.
Basically how u like to showcase her to us... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i"m displaying her in my dc collection

IEheTYk.jpg

0xvifhl.jpg

O5Oi6WZ.jpg

Awesome DC collection. Some cool poses as well.

Is that the Kumik Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman figure next to your DX09?

Back