1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't laugh. I bought 2 of them! I got the BvS one quite a while back to do a custom w/ a phicen. I recently bought the solo movie version to get the cloak and the new sword/shield.

I am loving all of these pictures of the real deal. I am literally sick with jealousy.

This one will have to tide me over until the HT comes in a month or 2.

View attachment 352116

Someone get this Barbie crap off this forum...shame on you

i"m displaying her in my dc collection

IEheTYk.jpg

0xvifhl.jpg

O5Oi6WZ.jpg

Jim Carrey Riddler and Jones Two Face so out of place....you really got to boycott those batman movies otherwise studios may make them again...seriously, they got to go in that giant hole in the desert where they buried the E.T. Atari game. Otherwise, you have my approval. Reeves Superman, Brando Jor El, and Zod is righteous display. You, sir, are legit in my book.

in this case then yes it's the kumik .

bought it so long ago i forgot what brand it was

That's cool, I thought I recognized the sculpt.

I had that figure also to serve as a counterpart to my BR Batman (since I have TDKR Selina Kyle serving as a counterpart to my DX12), but recently sold it off because it looked kind of incongruous quality wise next to all the other figures.

My 12" SW figures use to do terrible things to my sisters barbies. Especially Malibu.:monkey4

For those with the shine left after removing the plastic, try using a lightly diluted matte varnish to camouflage the damage. Or don't. I'm not sure if Hot Toys would accept a return if it's been tampered with?

Cool suggestion, I would definitely try doing that but i already sent my figure with that problem with hot Toys back to Secret Base. My friends supposed to bring it there some time today to get it exchanged. I'm curious what they'll say about the plastic residue left on there by the cling wrap on the neck. It seems like the longer the plastic cling wrap is left on the neck, the greater the chances that the plastic wrap will leave a residue on the neck.

Question: if people tried applying that matte varnish like you suggested, do u know if that will accurately match the rest of the body?
d2eeaa9aadea19559c72130d3652acf7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i"m displaying her in my dc collection

IEheTYk.jpg

0xvifhl.jpg

O5Oi6WZ.jpg

Would you kindly share which manufacturer made the General Zod that is next to Reeve Superman? Or is it a custom? Same for MOS Faora, please. I would love to add those two to my collection!

Would you kindly share which manufacturer made the General Zod that is next to Reeve Superman? Or is it a custom? Same for MOS Faora, please. I would love to add those two to my collection!

yes zod is a custom i used the old mattel fig for the headsculpt and made the outfit myself.

faora is from xensation as dartbakura said

Back