1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Libby1957DOG..I just hope the cloak doesn't attract lint on the skin. That's one thing that is annoying on my experience with seamless especially Phicen, they are a lint magnet :thud:

Now so far I haven't got any lint with this WW body but I'm hesitant on sticking the cloak over it.

Doesn't the WW figure from Hot Toys have some sort of coating on the body that prevents it from attracting lint?

I know what you mean about the phicens becoming a lint magnet, I just opened one over the weekend - but judging by all the video reviews and pictures, the Hot Toys body on WW is made from a different material.

glossier skin looks great compared to Phicen flat powdery looking skin that looks like it's covered with stage makeup...!

tried the barbies cape undone like a coat ,really like the way it looks myself ,not sure why
,i think it might be the added different texture or the way it blends the hair into the body ,or somesuch bollocks :lol

35071158293_6b63a4846b_z.jpg

Looks really good, Libby! :clap :clap :clap

My Batch 2 Wonder Woman figure:
b98873dcf6060b435165a5e57e403084.jpg

I like that look a lot better. Congrats! :duff

Doesn't the WW figure from Hot Toys have some sort of coating on the body that prevents it from attracting lint?

I know what you mean about the phicens becoming a lint magnet, I just opened one over the weekend - but judging by all the video reviews and pictures, the Hot Toys body on WW is made from a different material.

I'm certain it won't attract lint, but like I noted, I haven't put any heavy covering over my HT WW yet.

At this point only Libby could tell us if the cloak is off will there be any black lint on the arms or shoulders.

tried the barbies cape undone like a coat ,really like the way it looks myself ,not sure why
,i think it might be the added different texture or the way it blends the hair into the body ,or somesuch bollocks :lol

35041112914_6428633b46_z.jpg
35071158293_6b63a4846b_z.jpg
35839717746_d10de628a1_z.jpg

That cloak actually looks awesome. I see nothing wrong with using the Barbie cloak. Shield is undersized I believe but will work as a temporary stand in, so once you can replace it with the TA version shield, I think you'll have a winner.

I actually liked the shiny material...

glossier skin looks great compared to Phicen flat powdery looking skin that looks like it's covered with stage makeup...!

I personally don't mind the shiny body myself as well. It sort of resembles perspiration on the skin.

So my friend in Hong Kong was able to exchange my batch 1 Wonder Woman Figure that suffered from the "plastic residue shine" with a batch 2 Wonder Woman figure. Apparently they improved on the "qc" issues of the shininess in the second batch. It looks a lot better.

Looks much better, glad they addressed the issue before the major shipment went out. Her skin looks more realistic now.

Looks much better, glad they addressed the issue before the major shipment went out. Her skin looks more realistic now.

Ya I agree. Definitely a lot more realistic looking and less like she's sweating excessively. [emoji28]

Maybe if the Wonder Woman scenes in BvS showed her with a lot of sweat I wouldn't mind as much just to represent screen accuracy lol

I'll have her back in a few days. Earliest by Saturday. Latest by Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this is why Hot Toys decided to lessen the shine on the 2nd batch of Wonder Woman? What do u guys think ?
Looks like the neck area is starting to peel or maybe the person who reviewed the figure rubbed the neck?

04d2a3303e99e37b155ab780663ba9f6.png

0b139b88cdd78706f358bd0f7f465705.png

Maybe this is why Hot Toys decided to lessen the shine on the 2nd batch of Wonder Woman? What do u guys think ?
Looks like the neck area is starting to peel or maybe the person who reviewed the figure rubbed the neck?

04d2a3303e99e37b155ab780663ba9f6.png

0b139b88cdd78706f358bd0f7f465705.png

Definitely the person rubbed the neck, maybe trying to get rid of the tape residue issue . Mine is fine :dunno

Those marks on her neck are just skin tags. Everything will be fine.

Is that photo trickery or is there actually new batch that's less shiny? Could use side-by-side comparison.

Is that photo trickery or is there actually new batch that's less shiny? Could use side-by-side comparison.

I would think it's a new batch that's less shiny. kind of how HT addressed the Deadpool wrist pegs in the newer batches which I believe were very brittle in the first batch of figures.

I'm certain it won't attract lint, but like I noted, I haven't put any heavy covering over my HT WW yet.

At this point only Libby could tell us if the cloak is off will there be any black lint on the arms or shoulders.

no nothing looks the same as when i put it on 24 hours or more ago

35724512302_ee8b8eb3c7_z.jpg
35724489042_8f5f86e510_z.jpg
35084616633_a5099d9b0f_z.jpg

so i think its safe to say shes a nerd magnet
not a lint magnet :lol

no nothing looks the same as when i put it on 24 hours or more ago

35724512302_ee8b8eb3c7_z.jpg
35724489042_8f5f86e510_z.jpg
35084616633_a5099d9b0f_z.jpg

so i think its safe to say shes a nerd magnet
not a lint magnet [emoji38]

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]
Nerd magnet indeed..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I seriously fear some kind of dye transfer from that coat; leaving black marks on the flesh tone over time.

Back