1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I shoot a different angle of her for a change

By far this hair is so much easier to futz with than my other rooted hair female figures and seems to handle the styling the best.

So I was experimenting different stylized looks with just a simple museum pose

Which do you guys prefer is a good look for her hair to put on display

E2428FFB-E450-4551-B540-29D7F3A854DB.jpg832EA787-DA04-490C-A9E4-B539E7F66F81.jpg
Just a couple of early pictures until I get chance to have a proper play with her ����

Thought I shoot a different angle of her for a change

By far this hair is so much easier to futz with than my other rooted hair female figures and seems to handle the styling the best.

So I was experimenting different stylized looks with just a simple museum pose

Which do you guys prefer is a good look for her hair to put on display

Definitely "over both shoulders." It shows off the work you've done with the hair. And brings out the figure's facial features best.

But I also don't think it's an issue that should stress anyone out just yet. Remember, we all know what we're buying - high end, expensive 1/6 collectable figures. To compare with older generations of collectors: My grandfather was a pilot in WW II. After the war, he started collecting expensive, high end WW II model planes. He put them together, painted them, weathered them; added all the final touches needed to make it look authentic. When finished he would show it off to the family but NO ONE was allowed to touch it!!!! He would do this for several days until finally placing it with the others in a dust free glass display shelf. He treated his collection like an adult does his nice property. He could have acted like a child and thrown one out the window to see if it could fly but he didn't. And I feel the same about my Hot Toys. I get one. It's exciting. I "play with it" for a few days/weeks et. Then I remember it's an adult collectable (not a 12 year old's action figure), and on the shelf it goes. I'm satisfied. This ideology might be boring to some, but IMO it's showing respect to the item and my purchase/money.

I share your same views. I actually never installed the batter on my mark43 and warmachine mark 1 diecast. Both from laziness haha and fear the lights might not work :) but yeah I'm a museum poser unless it's a cloth figure then I'll get a little crazy.

I share your same views. I actually never installed the batter on my mark43 and warmachine mark 1 diecast. Both from laziness haha and fear the lights might not work :) but yeah I'm a museum poser unless it's a cloth figure then I'll get a little crazy.

Yeah, I've been thinking about the peeling skin issue a lot today. I am grateful the skin peeled off on the back of my figure's neck (lol, from me putting that stupid Barbie cape on it!!!!!). But I've heard/read so much about Hot Toys seamless body problems, I finally wrote Hot Toys a letter asking for feedback on how to properly care for this seamless figure/prevent damage et. I'll post repsonse if they send one.

I'm starting to think this is an elaborate joke that you are all playing on me and this figure doesn't actually exist.

When will this thing ever arrive........

I'm starting to think this is an elaborate joke that you are all playing on me and this figure doesn't actually exist.

When will this thing ever arrive........

Thinking the same here mate! Apparently mine is on it's way from China as we speak, but seems to be taking a very long time...

Still waiting for her to reach UK retailers also. Last day in June she released in HK and still we wait into October.

At this rate I won't have my trinity display for long before moving onto Justice League.

Still waiting for her to reach UK retailers also. Last day in June she released in HK and still we wait into October.

At this rate I won't have my trinity display for long before moving onto Justice League.

Remember that there were some issues and the shiny skin that were corrected after the initial release;
thus the extended wait.

Back