Hot Toys - CMS023 - 1/6th scale Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold. I do wish we got a half Eddie/Venom sculpt but I'm really digging the open mouth sculpt on this. Love these two shots specifically.

Reminds me of how Ultimate Venom was drawn on the covers. Really glad I waited on all the past Venom figures that they've done.

2c02e8d8e6358c1e748bf66b8364ce41.jpeg

K1Qpyb1.png
E6k6jGb.png

Last edited:
Sold. I do wish we got a half Eddie/Venom sculpt but I'm really digging the open mouth sculpt on this. Love these these two shots specifically.

Reminds me of how Ultimate Venom was drawn on the covers. Really glad I waited on all the past Venom figures that they've done.

2c02e8d8e6358c1e748bf66b8364ce41.jpeg

K1Qpyb1.png
E6k6jGb.png
For me, it reminds me very much of the Lethal Protector run, especially the mouth and teeth shape.

Possibly March 2026 release on SS. That seems like such a long time away 😬

I still have the Marvel Spider-man 2 Venom on PO, supposedly scheduled to release end of the year but I'm not sure I see that happening or if I even want it anymore with this new one coming out.

Possibly March 2026 release on SS. That seems like such a long time away 😬

I still have the Marvel Spider-man 2 Venom on PO, supposedly scheduled to release end of the year but I'm not sure I see that happening or if I even want it anymore with this new one coming out.
That is a ways off for a figure that at this point, they could technically do in their sleep. Maybe it will be closer to the late '25 window. Since I'm ordering this, I plan on turning my Venom 1 figure into....RHINO!

Yeah we definitely need to hound them to add some web effects. I don't know what HT's obsession is with these extra tendril heads is.

Venom is dark Spider-Man, he should be swinging. He is not the Hulk who leaps from place to place.

Especially since this is supposed to be a comic version.

Back