Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for Terminator, with the recent poll, Rambo or something new Stallone, maybe Trilogy Wolverine, POTC figures. I'm really excited about this event, but not counting on anything.

Trilogy Wolverine would be cool. After my experience with POTC the last time they made them I'll be passing I think.

I'm hoping for Terminator, with the recent poll, Rambo or something new Stallone, maybe Trilogy Wolverine, POTC figures. I'm really excited about this event, but not counting on anything.

Yeah, a T1 police shootout, T2 BD, or T1 Kyle Reese would be :rock

A DX original Rambo would be the icing on the cake.

And so would this :rock

I'm pretty sure Alice from Resident Evil Afterlife will also be fully revealed at the show.

I've never seen the films :monkey3

i_dont_know_what_im_looking_at_trollcat.jpg

I'm just really looking forward to hopefully seeing figures for the first time in display and not through pics and specs. Like the toy convention that always showcases medi stuff.

Exciting seeing them like that.

It should be a cool show, and maybe if it works out well enough, it'll become a regular thing for them like SDCC.

Sometimes things that just dont make sense actually happen. You know what? I've never seen Blade Runner. And I own it too and have owned it for Three years in some big deluxe set that came in a metal briefcase hahaha

Just watched the making of Blade Runner again. It is criminal that we still have no licenced figures.

Part of the reason why I dont want to watch it is because then I will want a figure and will source the best of the best parts finding the highest quality clothes and head sculpts and paint aps by the most talented customizers. Then i will add my own obsessive touches for accuracy, spend a bloody fortune, unveil it to he world proud as punch and watch Hot toys announce the official version 1 week and 4 days after ;) lol!

Serang said he'd have a go at a Deckard sculpt and he usually does full figures. THat could be something to keep an eye out for.

Part of the reason why I dont want to watch it is because then I will want a figure and will source the best of the best parts finding the highest quality clothes and head sculpts and paint aps by the most talented customizers. Then i will add my own obsessive touches for accuracy, spend a bloody fortune, unveil it to he world proud as punch and watch Hot toys announce the official version 1 week and 4 days after ;) lol!

This is exactly why I still haven't seen "The Professional." :lol

That's the most disgusting custom figure I've ever seen. I don't even want to know where the chest and treasure trail hair came from.:yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back