Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it's releasing in September, like that FB posting says, then they really should have a final production piece around to show.

Still have not pre-ordered this guy, even though I really want to. Just holding out for that rumored sculpt.

has there ever been this much mystery/hope surrounding a figure before? 99% of me has given up on it but i keep coming back for any shred of news

If it was in stock you'd think they'd have in hand pics. It says that you'll get it in 30 days which gives it time to actually come out.

Can't wait to see the final head sculpt.

Give them a few days.

They are probably just picking up their stock.

:yess:

EDIT: Available within 30 days in the auction... :(

This will sell out regardless of improvements or lack there of. If it's already got a "sold out" sign in front of the HT shop I would take that to mean they are not taking any more preorders. And anyplace that is selling it online would only have a limited quanity left for sale? Also quick note/ question if I may... Do you think it's possible that HT has thrown in the towel on this figure? Or do you really believe that we are going to be getting that likeness to ford we are dying for?! I kind of feel that we are goin to be hurting on this one. Ouch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing new photos posted on the Asian forums yet.

Oct/Nov at earliest sounds about right.

After all the talk, I really want to see if they tweaked the sculpt.

Yes this is all getting a bit painful now.

This will be my first Hot Toys figure and also my last purchase was the SS Sandtrooper Squad leader which seems like years ago.

:impatient::impatient:

But anyway there are so many decisions to make Batman 89, Luke Bespin, SS Dewback so things are looking up!!:yess:

But a bit over it now!!

... Also quick note/ question if I may... Do you think it's possible that HT has thrown in the towel on this figure? Or do you really believe that we are going to be getting that likeness to ford we are dying for?! I kind of feel that we are goin to be hurting on this one. Ouch!

Chubs ,

this is pretty much the question the previous 4370 posts in this discussion have been about

Yeah, the eyes look really dark in most of the pics of Indy, especially int he Sideshow pics, but the closeups show that they are actually a lot lighter:

6a853733jw6ddicyzu5wxj.jpg

Is this different from what we've seen? This little snippet looks quite good.

Last edited:
Is this different from what we've seen? This little snippet actually looks quite good.

yeh, it's what has been said about the eyes bringing the whole sculpt down in the pics, as they don't photograph well. They look too dark, black almost in the proto pics. Whatever else happens with this sculpt, the lighter eye colour shown here will probably be enough to spur the rush of 'OMG looks so much better in hand!!!" posts that will inevitably jam up this thread within days of release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back