Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't this be shipping soon? I read on htc's facebook page that Indy should be out in HK in September. Same for Iron Man Mark V.

302 Found

busch_worldmap2011.jpg

This map looks so amazing! :clap

I really enjoyed the behind-the-scenes in making this wonderful map! :)

What's the retail on this one in the market nowadays? :cuckoo:

If you want this map in 1/6, just get someone to post a correctly scaled version of what you see above. Print it out, job done!

I think those are some PS pics someone did.

I sadly retract my previous statement...I just translated the text and you are right. Someone had posted the link on the sideshow facebook page saying they were just released updated photos. I excitedly ran with blind hope...:slap

Seems to me the main difference in the PS'd images - apart from how low on the brow the hat sits - is the eye colour. I don't think DX eyeballs photograph well, and this can throw off the look of the whole face.

Seems to me the main difference in the PS'd images - apart from how low on the brow the hat sits - is the eye colour. I don't think DX eyeballs photograph well, and this can throw off the look of the whole face.

Yeah, the eyes look really dark in most of the pics of Indy, especially int he Sideshow pics, but the closeups show that they are actually a lot lighter:

6a853733jw6ddicyzu5wxj.jpg

I would appreciate a backstage update from HT on this figure. I read a few weeks back that Yulli was revising Arnie's sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back