Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No new pic or release date yet?

There was a release date posted in this thread overnight, but the mods removed it at Hot Toys' request. Anyone who read those posts knows the date but is not permitted to say what it is under threat of ban.

There was a release date posted in this thread overnight, but the mods removed it at Hot Toys' request. Anyone who read those posts knows the date but is not permitted to say what it is under threat of ban.

What? :lol

Let's say I were to randomly ask you to pick a number between 1 and 12....:monkey3

Three people who saw the release date on this thread have mysteriously turned up dead this morning.

Sweet! :) I know HT is trying to make this perfect that's why the delay plus it will give me more time to save! :yess:

Or they are having big problems with Lucas Licensing, they have never worked with them before and we haven't gotten official specs for Luke yet either.

My guess would be that HT are waiting for the bluray's release on the 12th to show specs and perhaps tease the next figure.

Or they are having big problems with Lucas Licensing, they have never worked with them before and we haven't gotten official specs for Luke yet either.

Hmm can be the case as well..whatever the reason is that keeps them holding back is all good to me! :yess:

I do hope that this figure is revamped and redone by HT, but November is just such a bad month for collectors, mainly because of the releases of Jack Sparrow, Superman and Captain America..hopefully some of those are bumped to October so Indy can squeeze in our budgets :pray:

My guess would be that HT are waiting for the bluray's release on the 12th to show specs and perhaps tease the next figure.

Is there a blu ray release coming soon? Haven't heard anything about this... Now ur just making stuff up :wave

Think he is talking about the Star Wars Blu Rays and the HT Bespin Luke

Sorry my bad. I just jumped in here for a quick up date and get pretty excited over the idea of a raiders Blu ray release. Even googled it! Soon though.. I would imagine soon. They are doin star wars obviously and I read about an upcoming jaws blu ray so... Only a matter of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back