Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT it's only 1/3 the price of HT's! So you can get a bad paintjob and good sculpt for $90, or you can get a bad sculpt and good paintjob for $250.

:lol Who are you trying to fool, you have absolutely no intention of buying this figure. You are just trolling...

The sculpt isn't anywhere near as bad as your titty-baby rants. They are bad. :rotfl

Go and play with the kiddies Butters. Stop trolling and posting inane BS.

I would love not to have pre-ordered this from Loontentoys.

Keep this up and your gonna get banned, I notice you are pissing other members off in multiple threads.

Reported.

It blows my mind when ever the sideshow sculpt is brought into this conversation. Then it's always "no, no, no its just a bad paint job". People that already own another version of a 1/6 jones, well I can understand you not upgrading to this HT version. But please to be fooling yourself by saying its better than what HT is offering here. Myself this is my first 1/6 jones. Ya the price point is high but you do pay for what you get. This is where the Sideshow's jones CAN come into the conversation. You get what you pay for.

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

All that flash and blur would make anything look bad...

Lets see what story OMG's photos tell, if he even posts any.

I wouldn't blame him if he didn't... :eek:

There you are. I wondered where you were. Why are we always waiting for "better" pictures? Better or worse will only be marginal.

He's trolling mate. He has been posting a ridicous amount of BS in numerous threads to get his post count up.

that's improved..that sucks..saved my money for something i want..it would be cool for a new indy figure. get the indiana jones back sideshow apparently hot toys sucks a raw egg on this one.

There you are. I wondered where you were. Why are we always waiting for "better" pictures? Better or worse will only be marginal.

I'm still on the fence... I think it's still going to top anything I have on my shelves at the moment. We shall see what we see.

I like the sculpt. While not the greatest ever made, it looks more like Ford than the Luke looks like Hamill in ESB, and it looks more like Ford than the Alice headsculpt looks like Milla not my post...
alice looks much better than this..way better..someone could sculpt a donkeys ____ and it would look better than this.

P9230021.JPG

P9230022.JPG

Can't top this....paint by Kuato

The photography is what makes it looks soft! With a better shot you will see more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back