Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole board is crazy! That is the best 1/6 Indy sculpt out there! Congrats to all the future owners of this. Good job hot toys.:clap

Well good because that I can believe. In terms of the overall product and not counting customs, its still probably the best Indy figure. Its just one wishes you could say more than that.

That's why I'm waiting for OMG's (or equivalent) photo to show up before I go getting all... :panic::panic::panic: Even if that doesn't happen I'm still not going to panic. It is what it is and some will love it and some will hate it, no matter what. As for customs: I still think this one can hold it own with any of them from what I've seen so far. I really just don't think it's as bad as bad photos portray it to be, I'm still turning the images around and around in my mind at the moment.

P9230021.JPG

P9230022.JPG

Can't top this....paint by Kuato

How about this, by SilentSurfer:

Indy03.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

:lol Can you blame him? What an amazing figure.

I don't know what's worse. The people that are negatively judging it by bad pics (but pics regardless) or the people that are staunchly defending it hoping that somehow it'll improve with better pics.

You can polish a turd, hell you can even take beautiful, hi-res shots of it but at the end of the day, it's still a turd. The Hot Toys production spec pics were professionally done and even photoshopped and yet, they didn't meet standards. I don't see why some of you see OMG or other talented photographers as a saving grace for this damn thing.

This thing sucks, end of story. Since the figure's conception in January everyone has clinged to this idea that it would somehow change or be better. I was hopeful too because usually product does change for the better. Fast forward to October 13th and nothing has changed and yet people are still hoping that a miracle will happen and that it will be good. To me, that's idiotic.

Forget about it. There are some many figures out there to be had, why focus on one dud?

Moving right along . . .

It takes me months of having a figure before I have the patience to do any kind of decent photos with different poses etc. I don't know how guys like OMG muster up the willpower to do it right from the off.

It takes me months just to soak up all the detail a figure has and really appreciate everything about it.

I haven't paid a dime yet and I think it looks good.

This thing sucks, end of story. Since the figure's conception in January everyone has clinged to this idea that it would somehow change or be better. I was hopeful too because usually product does change for the better. Fast forward to October 13th and nothing has changed and yet people are still hoping that a miracle will happen and that it will be good. To me, that's idiotic.

Moving right along . . .

In a nutshell.

Congrats to those of you who like what they've seen so far.

For me, this is the biggest disappointment I've experienced with HT. It may sort of look like Indy to me, but that's not good enough at this stage of the game. It really does seem like they kept this under wraps until the last possible moment because they knew how people would react.

What's worse than that is people who refuse to understand that the way one person sees something isn't necessarily the same way someone else sees something. Like there's only one way of seeing something, their way. And then people get caught up in the mob mentality and start bashing the hell out of something to be part of the crowd... :lol

What's worse than that is people who refuse to understand that the way one person sees something isn't necessarily the same way someone else sees something. Like there's only one way of seeing something, their way. And then people get caught up in the mob mentality and start bashing the hell out of something to be part of the crowd... :lol

Nope I am a big boy now, I don't need somebody to tell me this is garbage, I can distinguish that for myself thank you :)

Can't wait for the whining to begin when those who didn't buy the figure or cancelled,only to come back later,realizing that this will be a great figure in hand, and then end up paying more for it when the figure dries up in the market.

Can't wait for the whining to begin when those who didn't buy the figure or cancelled,only to come back later,realizing that this will be a great figure in hand, and then end up paying more for it when the figure dries up in the market.

Top tip:

I wouldn't hold your breath :lol

And no one is arguing that the Sideshow figure (out of the box) looks better... but the underlying sculpt (which is paramount to most) is more accurate.

For $250 and based on HT previous track record this just doesn't work.

But ur still here

Who are u talking to?

It goes the same for people who will defend this figure to no end. You have every right to like what you see, but there's no reason to take offense every time someone gives an opposite opinion.

I certainly understand how people see things differently. I based my views on what I see with my own two eyes. I didn't just start collecting last week.

hdzZx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back