Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks HT'S for bringing back some great childhood memories :yess:
IMG_1819.jpg

Totally agree man! Every time I look at this figure, I am 11 years old again... :)

Sallah

Jesus, you really see the leap in quality when the video jumps from the Keaton DX to the Bale DX. :lol Best Batman figure ever made. :lecture

It's fun to watch HT's quality progress. I thought Bale DX was the best figure ever when i first got it. It's definitely still a great figure but Keaton DX is HT's best right now.

It's fun to watch HT's quality progress. I thought Bale DX was the best figure ever when i first got it. It's definitely still a great figure but Keaton DX is HT's best right now.

In November I thought Superman was the best figure ever, then I got the DX Jack Sparrow and thought that was the best, now I see this Batman figure and my opinion has changed yet again. Is it safe to assume that I'll think the Joker is the best come February? :lol

I am just glad that Hot Toys produced this figure now instead of, say, 5 years ago. Looking at pictures of the old Superman Returns & Batman Begins MM makes me realize just how far Hot Toys has come in quality. Imagine if Keaton Bats had been produced back then instead of now... Sure, it would have been good for its time, but then we all would have been stuck buying inevitable upgrades as Hot Toys upped their game. As it stands, I don't see any way of majorly improving on the DX09 Keaton Bats... at least not so much that I could see myself yearning for an update in 5 years.

He really is perfection in figure form IMHO.

Sallah

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

In November I thought Superman was the best figure ever, then I got the DX Jack Sparrow and thought that was the best, now I see this Batman figure and my opinion has changed yet again. Is it safe to assume that I'll think the Joker is the best come February? :lol

:rotfl

I am just glad that Hot Toys produced this figure now instead of, say, 5 years ago. Looking at pictures of the old Superman Returns & Batman Begins MM makes me realize just how far Hot Toys has come in quality. Imagine if Keaton Bats had been produced back then instead of now... Sure, it would have been good for its time, but then we all would have been stuck buying inevitable upgrades as Hot Toys upped their game. As it stands, I don't see any way of majorly improving on the DX09 Keaton Bats... at least not so much that I could see myself yearning for an update in 5 years.

He really is perfection in figure form IMHO.

Sallah

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

I agree, all the planets were aligned when this bad mofo was made, there can always be some slight improvements in future versions (Returns maybe) but one really doesn't need to upgrade from this version because he truly is 99% perfect in my opinion.

Maybe the PERS access will be changed in the future, that's the only thing I can imagine being changed.

Got this today, he is so bad ass. I know there's some futzing to do with the cape etc.

DSCF0209-1.jpg

DSCF0208-1.jpg

DSCF0206-1.jpg

if your still on the fence with this figure just get it, in my opinion its the best hot toys to date :clap:clap

" I'M GONNA KILL YOU!! "
IMG_1829.jpg

" I'm not going to kill you....I want you to tell all your friends about me...I"M BATMAN! "
IMG_1793.jpg

Wish this idea happened....

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1786-1.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

Last edited:
Watched 89 Batman the other night. Realized contrary to others I'm familiar with, Keaton Batman wasn't above killing people. There's a respectable body count from him in the movie.

Seeing those customs actually makes me want a HT Carrey Riddler to go along with all the Burton releases... Very nice!

Sallah

So I preordered Batman from BBTS, but I saw that Michael Crawford had a link to a store called Fanboy Collectibles for a little bit better price. What do you all think about which one I should go with? :dunno

So I preordered Batman from BBTS, but I saw that Michael Crawford had a link to a store called Fanboy Collectibles for a little bit better price. What do you all think about which one I should go with? :dunno

Keep the preorder but understand that BBTS really gets HT's the latest, sometimes a month or two after SSC and CSC :lecture

It seems they only get Star Wars and Transformers toys pretty fast, everything else is behind for a while. I think they care about Star Wars the most :dunno

Back