Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are people so humble with their pics for? It looks fine to me Lambo.

batman-56800-albums-toys-picture7521-batman-out-box.jpg

Very nice gentlemen.

thanks PRed1221, cool costume BTW! i admit i have not seen 300 but that still looks cool. i think its been a thing for me since i was young to own a real proffesional batsuit from the movies, and it was in a way a dream come true for me. same thing with Ghostbusers and haveing a proton pack, which i bought and have perfected.

thanks PRed1221, cool costume BTW! i admit i have not seen 300 but that still looks cool. i think its been a thing for me since i was young to own a real proffesional batsuit from the movies, and it was in a way a dream come true for me. same thing with Ghostbusers and haveing a proton pack, which i bought and have perfected.

In my opinion, collecting high end figures is more bizarre than costumes (though I collect high end figures and not costumes any more). Mainly because lets face it we all dreamed of having expensive movie accurate costumes when we were younger and I know that most of us were unable to satisfy that desire, so I can understand why u would want to scratch that itch. For me I personally found that the juice was not worth the squeeze but that's just me. I get more enjoyment in high end figures, but to me thats stranger b/c all of us had toys when we were younger but most people get out of it at least by the time they were teenagers... We didn't. I'm not judging myself or anyone for that but come on let's be real about it, it's strange.

In my opinion, collecting high end figures is more bizarre than costumes (though I collect high end figures and not costumes any more). Mainly because lets face it we all dreamed of having expensive movie accurate costumes when we were younger and I know that most of us were unable to satisfy that desire, so I can understand why u would want to scratch that itch. For me I personally found that the juice was not worth the squeeze but that's just me. I get more enjoyment in high end figures, but to me thats stranger b/c all of us had toys when we were younger but most people get out of it at least by the time they were teenagers... We didn't. I'm not judging myself or anyone for that but come on let's be real about it, it's strange.

Good point :lol

Great pics too of your Keaton, keep em coming, Coco is a very impatient Batman connoisseur, I have a little more patience. :lol

yes i agree with you, its all pretty weird but if you are a movie buffs/fans like we are, then having a very high end movie accurate colletibles like these figures is somthing that we just get into.also i think alot of ppl here are heavily nostagic of there childhood heroes and that obviously plays a huge role. i had as great childhood, and i loved these movies and seen them more times then ican count, and i never quite outgrew the cllecting bug specially with toys.

Word of advice guys, be VERY careful when taking batman out of the foam. I broke one of the fins on his gauntlets, but it was an easy fix. I used crazy glue and its good as new.

just for the record those arent my real nipples, so you can relax.

heres a couple more pics, but have a whole gallery on flikr link.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and yes the price for this was probably what you would think, but i love it.:)

personally i think the Forever panter suit is pretty sweet, i like how it does feel like a second skin rather then just a suit of armor.

Last edited:
Few crappy pics.

003-28.jpg

002-34.jpg

Why are people so humble with their pics for? It looks fine to me Lambo.

Good post DiFabio, Lambo I dig the pics...also I'm loving the paint apps on the mouth...HT really did a fine job.

I dont frown on anything people collect, I have friends that collect sneakers, and other friends that collect Mushroomhead(a band) masks. Yeah it's strange but I'm glad that this forum exists cause it shows me that I'm not the only one out here into this stuff.

Dude It's his money, if that's what he's in to thats what he's in to. The same discrimination you are giving him right now could be said for all of us who purchase high end figures. No offence but I think your posting this question in the wrong place (not to say it's not a reasonable question, but in my opinion you seem to be being a ____ about it.
Don't worry Bat freak I used to be in to high end costumes to. I get it bro.
l_790692af6eafec0cce800927b2a1c287.jpg

008.jpg

I spent alot of money on this costume b/c I LOVED the movie and just relished in the idea of wearing it on Halloween. Plus I though it would help me pick up girls on halloween, which it did:yess: When I got bored with it I was able to sell it for a profit so it was win win. Does this answer your question Weltmaster.

this is proof that NOT everyone that collects looks like steve urkil or the like. makes me wonder if there are any hot ladies on these boards :pray:

Back