Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Toht, Belloq or Mola Ram are in the works.

I'm sure with Star Wars they'll do some Darths.

I thought I heard Episode III Anakin or something like that get thrown around.

The only thing I really don't like about this figure is that the cape doesn't appear to go right up to the edges of the chest emblem as it does in the movie and the HT spec photos.

To those that have it already, can it reach all the way like it is supposed to with some futzing? Or is it a little too tight/short to do that?

hey this is what you meant right
010.JPG

I think you could actually get it even closer than that if you wanted to

And
a few more shots God I just love to photograph this guy.
009.JPG

012.JPG

oh and this is a pic of my supes actually in my case w/ my gf's superior Iphone 4 camera.
327.JPG

can anyone post a picture of him holding his baterang with he rope? i dont think ive seen any pic with the baterang.

also on the DX stand, are there actually lights on the stand? ifso, ansomeone post a pic of the figure oin the stand wih the lights on?

can anyone post a picture of him holding his baterang with he rope? i dont think ive seen any pic with the baterang.

also on the DX stand, are there actually lights on the stand? ifso, ansomeone post a pic of the figure oin the stand wih the lights on?

here ya go mate two birds with one stone.

016.JPG

Last edited:
Nice pics man.

Has anyone taken shots or scans of the instructions? I'm assuming that little ring on the Batarang rope attaches on the wrist peg?

Nice pics man.

Has anyone taken shots or scans of the instructions? I'm assuming that little ring on the Batarang rope attaches on the wrist peg?

I just stuffed the ring behind his belt on his back. I looked the instructions didn't have anything about it. I guess they thought we could just figure something out on our own.

Last edited:
not to mention elfmans music.:cool::cool: i sure mis hearing that theme in batman films. it hasnt been the same without his awsome scores.

I'm in 100 % agreement with you here...Elfman's score adds so much character to the movie.

hey this is what you meant right
010.JPG

I think you could actually get it even closer than that if you wanted to

And
a few more shots God I just love to photograph this guy.
009.JPG

012.JPG

oh and this is a pic of my supes actually in my case w/ my gf's superior Iphone 4 camera.
327.JPG

Love the pics. :hi5:

Back