Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, after shopping around, I am going to just keep my Sideshow order with the "free" (priced-in) shipping. I won't save more than a few bucks with any other retailer once shipping is added, and I won't get any points, so all things considered, Sideshow is the best deal for me.

I was just messing around with the body to get a feel for the articulation and I noticed that the chest is padded. If you pop the head and pull the rubber to the side you can see a fabric type of shirt sewn over the true type torso. It's pretty cool.

Interesting, thanks for that! I don't need Batman next week; I just got Classic Predator and Captain America. If I have to wait until March to get Batman and Joker, that's ok. But Batman in March and Joker in April would be nice too.

March bats and april joker will be better for me i can continue saving so let the delay begin.:panic:

____ty photo skills and sub par camera, but oh well :gah:

P1080051.jpg

Thanks guys, after shopping around, I am going to just keep my Sideshow order with the "free" (priced-in) shipping. I won't save more than a few bucks with any other retailer once shipping is added, and I won't get any points, so all things considered, Sideshow is the best deal for me.

For future reference: You gets points with AE too. :)

For future reference: You gets points with AE too. :)

Thanks for the tip. :hi5: I've already got a few points invested in Sideshow from the Superman figure, so I'm going to stick with them through Batman and possibly Joker and cash them in on the 89 Batmobile. After that, I'll shop around again for my next collectible.

Thanks for the tip. :hi5: I've already got a few points invested in Sideshow from the Superman figure, so I'm going to stick with them through Batman and possibly Joker and cash them in on the 89 Batmobile. After that, I'll shop around again for my next collectible.

From AE:

Customer Rewards Points

Receive 2% of your merchandise purchase back as Customer Rewards Points, which can redeemed towards future purchases. 1 point equals 1 dollar. Now it really pays to shop at Alter Ego Comics for all of your action figure and collectible needs. *You must login to Alter Ego Comics using the same username and password each time that you order to qualify for Customer Reward Points. Orders must total at least $50.01 before shipping charges to earn Customer Reward Points. Points are awarded when your order status is COMPLETE. Points may only be redeemed on future orders, not orders already in our system. Points are listed as a payment method during checkout. Customer Rewards Points expire 1 year from the date of issue. Please contact us with any questions about the Customer Rewards Points program.

Yup, I think $1.00 for every $2,000 spent, not bad. :lol

:slap

Reward points most anywhere but SS are things I don't pay any attention to. I don't shop enough at AEC for them to matter.

Reward points most anywhere but SS are things I don't pay any attention to. I don't shop enough at AEC for them to matter.

I do, they add up and nice thing about AE is you can use points on an item, but still get points as on what you are buying (unlike Sideshow). Its not much but every few figures I'll use it to save $15 or so.

Generally I order from AE unless an item is exclusive to Sideshow... but now that Sideshow offer's free shipping on HT figures it ends up generally cheaper or just about the same to order from them after you factor in RP on both.

When you live in CA as I and many others do, it makes a hell of a difference.

I think the net total including reward points is $35-40 less with AE for us. I was lucky though, ordered mine for 215 shipped. :)

Back