Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes shipping noices are rolling out. Just received mine. Now i just hope he is in good condition when he gets here. :pray:

IMG_0136.jpg

"Such wonderful toys . . . "

Holy Spicoli!

That is a stunning pic.

Totally expected to pass on this fig. This shot makes me reconsider.
The insta-zipline launcher looks like fried gold!

Great photos, bustaJ . . . the action poses finally show what this fig can achieve.

I guess there's no way (short of modification) to get his arm above his head to mimic the zipline run?
____

I was just thinking (I know, dangerous thought) that if CSC ships this week, most Affiliate Dealers prolly got their split shipment stock shipped out already.

CSC is in Cali and usually gets their stuff from SSC first. If they have these in stock tomorrow for e.g., it means SSC shipped them Monday. We'll see... :monkey1

I guess I'm just hoping beyond hope the Dealers didn't get boned with a March split.

Got mine. Feb 13th.

That's awesome! I was smart too( for once :) ), I contacted SSC for a pack out on this and remembered their policy that I need to sign for it and had them send me a waiver to opt out of having to sign for it, plus I'm off... Best valentines day gift ever, from myself.

As great a job as Hot Toys did on the sculpt, I think the Billiken kit deserves kudos for being there long before HT. I saw the shot above and thought it was the Billiken kit, not the HT figure, HT got teh ears a bit nicer, but they're both quite close to each other.

Here's a shot of an old Sovereign custom that used the Billiken kit.

DSC02639.jpg

Back