Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you live in CA as I and many others do, it makes a hell of a difference.

I think the net total including reward points is $35-40 less with AE for us. I was lucky though, ordered mine for 215 shipped. :)

Definitely, true... my examples were for those of us in the US, but not California. I'd never order anything from Sideshow if I lived in CA unless it was a must-have exclusive item.

I was looking for reference shots of Keaton for my sculptor and came across a thumbnail of him in the suit. I thought it was a photo of him then I saw the giant thumb next to his head and realized it was this figure.

It really is stunning. Love the pics on here. It's hard to take a bad photo of it.

The wait has become even more painful with the news that this guy is coming in split shipments :(

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

Finally some action shots! :yess: I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that this piece deserves to be displayed in a more active role, then the usual standing still that has been done over and over and over again on this thread.:slap

Nice work BustaJ, I'm working on some more pic ideas as I type this out! :clap

what do you mean?

meaning two different shipments....SS will fulfill there orders first and then ship to their vendors....so if you ordered from a vendor you might get it close to the time SS ships theirs or you might have to wait on the second shipment...

Still no notice from SSC... I'm bummed. :(

M.

Same here. It seems like I'm always the last person they send a notice to despite ordering the DAY preorders go up.

They must process from west to east coast or something. I always thought it went by order number.

Same here. It seems like I'm always the last person they send a notice to despite ordering the DAY preorders go up.

They must process from west to east coast or something. I always thought it went by order number.

Yeah, I never really thought about it being zoning type of system, but we are both on the east coast so it seems like an odd but reasonable theory since the last couple of times my processing took a few more days thanks everyone else... but this one is killing me!!

M.

I'm guessing the Warehouse Guys are on their 5th Advil and the Quantums will start spitting out tonight...

Who will be First?

Just got off the phone with SSC, my order has been processed but wont go out until tomorrow... whew, now I can rest easy.

I'm superstoked!!

M.

Yeah, I never really thought about it being zoning type of system, but we are both on the east coast so it seems like an odd but reasonable theory since the last couple of times my processing took a few more days thanks everyone else... but this one is killing me!!

M.

Same with me. I'm also on the East Coast and still waiting to be charged and shipped.

Just got off the phone with SSC, my order has been processed but wont go out until tomorrow... whew, now I can rest easy.

I'm superstoked!!

M.

Just called as well and they said it's in the shipping department and I should get my tracking info today or tomorrow :yess:

Even if we got our notices before west coasters, it'd still probably arrive to them faster. Sideshow needs an East Coast warehouse :lol

Back