Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still on the fence with this one, but I am about to fall over it. I really am concerned with the suit crapping out on us in a couple of years. I will have to get rid of either DX-02, Bats/Bruce Ex., Iron Man MK2 Ex, Ghost Rider, or Jack DX. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

:lol

Glad you got a good price though. I wonder just how many Sovs are circulating these days? Over 10 years he may have sold a thousand of those or more.

I doubt there are that many (given how slow he could work)... but I would guess it was at least in the hundreds. Original head sculpts were never his strong suit, but he really had a knack for figuring out how to make difficult costumes reproducable in 1/6... and was genearlly affordable. I think the commission rate here for the '89 Batman was $125 shipped; which was a steal.

It's too bad almost all of Sovereign's sculpts looked like Arseface from the Preacher comics.

arseface.jpg

Well now, that's not very nice :lol Although he turned out to be a ******, so carry on :lecture :lol

As far as facial sculpting goes, he was pretty crappy. Although.... not sure I could do better... then again... if I was at it for 10 years, I probably would have gotten better.

I called CSC yesterday afternoon and they told me they will know when they will get their shipment in by the end of the week.

Man, hopefully I can go pick it up next week.

I called CSC yesterday afternoon and they told me they will know when they will get their shipment in by the end of the week.

Man, hopefully I can go pick it up next week.

I emailed Rich and he said the same thing. It would be awesome if I could pick it up tomorrow or Friday, hell, even next week. At this point I'm just hoping they don't come back with "March." :(

Got my FedEx notification, looks like next Wednesday is the day i should be receiving this. That being said, more often than not these figures come a day or 2 early. The wait is nearly over!

I pre-ordered this figure within the first 15 minutes it went up on Sideshow but my status is still Shipping Soon, and I haven't had a hold on any funds in my account yet. I received the initial email saying they were going to draw from the account on Feb 6 but still nothing.

I emailed Rich and he said the same thing. It would be awesome if I could pick it up tomorrow or Friday, hell, even next week. At this point I'm just hoping they don't come back with "March." :(

I ordered through CSC as well. I hope we don't get pushed to the second batch. I had ordered a HT Captain America through them and changed it to a HT Superman due to the wait. Great bunch of people there for allowing me to due so.

I ordered through CSC as well. I hope we don't get pushed to the second batch. I had ordered a HT Captain America through them and changed it to a HT Superman due to the wait. Great bunch of people there for allowing me to due so.

Their service is fantastic, and they add that extra personal touch. One of the main reasons I order all my HT through them.

Back