Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

I didn't know everyone here hated Batman Returns. :huh

i dont think everyone here hates the movie at all, its just a few outspoken nolan nerds and bale heads, same thing as always. those who liked the first one will no doubt like the second. the movie rocks and is certainly unique from the other more "proper" superhero movies with the typically handsome batman, dark but not "too" dark villians and such. i like the movie because its so unique to the other films, which are more commericial. not that Returns didnt have its commercial atypical action movie stuff, but it certainly isnt in the same level. its in its own level alltogether, and much darker then any of the other batmans, even the nolan ones. in fact, i wouldnt even say the nolan movies are really all that "dark", just more serious. i love this film because it balances the light and the dark so well, although bending more towards the dark especially near the end. and obviously if this movie didnt have its own rather large fanbase, HT wouldnt be so eager to make figures from the property. this film is certainly devided amongst the fanbase but i think more people like it then dont. i honestly dont know how you cant love this film when its got the best casting and the darkest storyline and characters that your likely to ever see in a comic book based movie.

Anyone else having issues with the bat symbol lying away from his chest? It's not real bad but I'd like it to lay on his chest not poke out from his chest.

Bad pic but you get the ideal.
batsymbol.jpg

Any ideals how to fix it?

Only way is to tilt his head forward.

Yeah, what he said. Looks better tilted down anyway.

I know Mags heated the sides of his cowl up to form better to the suit after he had the arms extended for a while. I don't know about the symbol part though , but I could imagine it would work the same. Maybe Maglor could give you some input.

Yeah, I used heat to bend the pointed edges in closer to the body. I would think that would work for the front as well if you wanted the head up more with the cowl edge still laying flat.

i dont think everyone here hates the movie at all, its just a few outspoken nolan nerds and bale heads, same thing as always. those who liked the first one will no doubt like the second. the movie rocks and is certainly unique from the other more "proper" superhero movies with the typically handsome batman, dark but not "too" dark villians and such. i like the movie because its so unique to the other films, which are more commericial. not that Returns didnt have its commercial atypical action movie stuff, but it certainly isnt in the same level. its in its own level alltogether, and much darker then any of the other batmans, even the nolan ones. in fact, i wouldnt even say the nolan movies are really all that "dark", just more serious. i love this film because it balances the light and the dark so well, although bending more towards the dark especially near the end. and obviously if this movie didnt have its own rather large fanbase, HT wouldnt be so eager to make figures from the property. this film is certainly devided amongst the fanbase but i think more people like it then dont. i honestly dont know how you cant love this film when its got the best casting and the darkest storyline and characters that your likely to ever see in a comic book based movie.

I liked both Keaton Batman movies AND Nolanverse Batman movies. What does that make me? :lol

Back