Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Yeah, it will try your patience, no doubt. Check out Bats and Jokes tutorial a few pages back. That's really the best anyone can do. It really is something you have to figure out on your own.

Does anyone else have an arm that sticks out further than the other? When both arms are straight the right sticks out more.

If you can move the suit around the arms so you are moving the two independently it's possible to straighten the arm up. It's hard to explain - If you move the arm then manipulate the suit, the suit moves but the arm underneath doesn't. Terrible explanation but hopefully you get the idea.

Keaton01.jpg

I dig it! :clap

Does anyone else have an arm that sticks out further than the other? When both arms are straight the right sticks out more.

^ Yep, they're all like that.

Really? I never noticed that. :dunno

I don't know about that Batman pose. For some reason I'm hearing him saying ''please don't hurt me!''

LOL!!! yeah from that angle it may not look at good, but i was looking at it mainly from the bottom view and i was tryin to get that look when hes fighting the karate sword thug and he just kinda pushes him away. ill get a pic from a different angle so you see what i mean.

and "talk to da hand", loll.

Unflattering, unnatural, just weird like you didn't know what to do with it but had to show off some accessories.

Happily, so insignificant is that issue to me that I wouldn't have even noticed had you not pointed it out. Its there but meh.

It sure isn't a deal breaker to me either, but in photos it looks almost like it actually is Keaton standing there, until you see that edge.

Last edited:

I like that pose, but damn the top edge of the face plate. Imagine how much greater this figure would be without that issue.

Happily, so insignificant is that issue to me that I wouldn't have even noticed had you not pointed it out. Its there but meh.

Really? If it was a different picture in here I could see how you might say that, but in this particular shot the wonky top edge is just glaring. Look at the face, and BOOM, yours eyes go right to it.

Perhaps I'm still overwhelmed by the general magnificance of this figure having only recently got it.

:1-1:

Sorry.

This figure is deserving of all of your love. It's just one peeve on an otherwise fantastic figure. :peace

With the light positioned right it's not terrible, and the other face plates have a cleaner top edge.

I never noticed the "edge" until today and it doesn't bother me one bit. Everyone who sees this figure at my place gravitates towards it. People are blown away by the likeness to Keaton as am guy.

Back