Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to ask this, I'm sure there's already been a reply to this somewhere, but it's buried in some thread for sure.

What is the difference between the DX (deluxe) and the MMS (Movie Masterpiece) versions?

What is the difference between the DX (deluxe) and the MMS (Movie Masterpiece) versions?

MMS.......................................DX

image006.jpg

Sorry to ask this, I'm sure there's already been a reply to this somewhere, but it's buried in some thread for sure.

PERS, movable eyes. Though this may not be the right thread as the Keaton Batman has only a DX version.

PERS, movable eyes. Though this may not be the right thread as the Keaton Batman has only a DX version.

So just having the PERS makes a figure a DX?

That could be the reason why, on the CR Superman thread, there are some who are waiting for a DX release. Seems like a selling ploy, release a PERS Superman and get more money for Hot Toys...

The boxes are nicer, have foam blisters (instead of plastic) and they tend to have a more elaborate display base and accessories.

So just having the PERS makes a figure a DX?

That could be the reason why, on the CR Superman thread, there are some who are waiting for a DX release. Seems like a selling ploy, release a PERS Superman and get more money for Hot Toys...

Its the one thing, maybe along with the box style, thats been the common factor in all DX figures. Some MMS figures have accessories and costumes comparable to DX figures so I wouldn't necessarily include them as distinguishing factors.

Can anybody confirm if the 2nd batch was a bit less shiny...my 2nd seemed to be a bit duller...I just moved and have not set up my detolfs yet.

Back