Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Mike on the new longer badass cape and your Batman looks freaking sweet. This picture is my favorite of the bunch. :hi5:

89Batmannewcape0126_zps75992258.jpg

Great pics everyone! Recieved my Tony Custom Cape a few days ago but still havent had a chance to fit it on my figure yet (been busy with my Doom PF arrival and the Hulk Maquette arrives today!) From what i've seen so far the texture and look fot he cape looks awesome and a million times better than the original stock HT cape. The custom cape has a superb rubber like look to it which makes the overall appearance of the figure more movie accurate imo. Will post up some pic once i eventually have the cape on but rest assured to all those who are on the fence - Tony's custom cape is the real deal and for me personally, it finally makes the figure look complete. Now bring on the 89 1/6 Batmobile!!!! :yess:

Have any of you had trouble removing the face plate that comes in the box with this guy? I tried today for the first time to remove it and have found that for the life of me I cannot get it off. Do I have a defective figure?

A little late, but for future reference.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YtYsBLLFDk[/ame]

(btw i miss maglor :(

Nice capes fellas, may need to get one.

Back