Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, so the lining and the wire are 'bulking' the cape out that much?

Hi guys, someone know where i can buy HT cape for customize???

Other thing, my DX09 pers system broke and im interesting to buy new one, where i can buy it?

Thanks!!!

Just repose my DX09 with stock cape, and follow someone's (sorry forgotten his name)

412_10151504293175141_1103538136_n.jpg

May I suggest (respectfully) a little bit of hair dryer action to reform the cowl scallops around closer to the shoulders and chest. The figure looks great but the head/cowl seems to sitting a little high.

Love the color scheme of your place! :clap

Got mine today everything great except the grapple gun does not stick to the belt, not sure which part was meant to have the magnet?

Got mine today everything great except the grapple gun does not stick to the belt, not sure which part was meant to have the magnet?

The magnet is in the handle that folds open. Its not very strong though so it doesnt stick to the belt if you pick up the figure. It attaches to his belt on the left side as face the figure by his belt buckle.

Yeah i know where it goes but it does not attach at all so im guessing there is no magnet in mine

That sucks. It took me a little bit to find where it stuck too. I dont really have the grapple gun hang on the belt anyway. I have him posed with it in his hand right now.

Strange, I've had mine removed and displayed in the detold without the paper for over a year without any issues. Dunno, just ruins the look of the figure in my opinion is all.

Mine's all good too.

I think the issue some people had was the little piece of tape holding the magnet in the belt had some glue residue seeping out from underneath it. That's it.

Mine's all good too.

I think the issue some people had was the little piece of tape holding the magnet in the belt had some glue residue seeping out from underneath it. That's it.

Really? OK, will remove it once i back home
:lol

Back