Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is 345 for an DX09 a good deal???

michael-scott-no.gif

Well thats the cheapest I could find on evil bay and no one on here has one for sale.

A few months ago, one seller had like literally 30 of them MIB and was putting them up on eBay every few days. That was when it was going for around $300 and there were some gems that wen't for around $260. I regret not buying in at the time...

Last edited:
I got mine for around 270 on EvilBay. That was in July, and it was a Previously displayed.

I've seen a few in the last month go for that much on SSF. Just be patient and keep looking.

Found another one for 339.00.. I would like to find one in the 275 range but my chances of that are very slim.

Only misfortune my DX09 had was the breaking of its PERS. No biggie as it's hidden and eyes can still be moved separately after taking the joystick off.

Snap buddy.

I agree it isn't to bad but I now look upon my Keaton figure as broken so I'm on the lookout for a new head.

Snap buddy.

I agree it isn't to bad but I now look upon my Keaton figure as broken so I'm on the lookout for a new head.

Yeah, there's always that nagging feeling inside your head that your prized possession isn't at 100% :( I wanted to but a new figure too as it's just a tad higher compared to buying just the head, but I gotta be more practical, or I'd have less money by the time the Returns Batman goes up for PO.

Yeah, there's always that nagging feeling inside your head that your prized possession isn't at 100% :( I wanted to but a new figure too as it's just a tad higher compared to buying just the head, but I gotta be more practical, or I'd have less money by the time the Returns Batman goes up for PO.

Yeah I'm in the same position buddy.

There was a couple of head up on eBay in the last few weeks but I held back as they were a little on the high side.

As you said that feeling you get inside your head is a nag but I have made my mind up that I definitely want to replace the head.

Same here I'm looking out for that price too.

The sucky thing the seller doesnt accept paypal... some other kind of payment pro pay or something... how can an ebay seller not accept paypal???

You can find one for the 240-270 price range guys, just BE PATIENT.
Continue to bump your WTB threads and search the for sale section. EBay isn't' complete hopeless either.

Back