Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the VARIETY of conditions and styles we get from folks posting shots of these figures....I've ended up "pushing the button" on a few figures after viewing OMG's galleries. Other folks, like jingobell, have a deft touch with futzing and posing the figures that really bring out the figure's best.
Heck, among my favorite early looks at figures is kidadult's "unboxing" videos where he just whips the figure out of the box and plops it in front of the camera...no frills, no futz.

I'm just glad to see "different" approaches to these early (and subsequent "in-hand") pics....but one thing is usually always true...nothing beats having it roght in front of you....often looks better than anyone's shots...

:exactly:

Fingers crossed I will get him this coming Wednesday, going to have fun over the next couple of days tracking him from sunny California to cold, wet, miserable, England. :(

**** man, because of the Thanksgiving Holiday I wont have mine till Dec 2nd. Unless by God's Grace UPS gets him here early and I could get him on Friday the 29th. But highly unlikely. Always with the most anticipated ones...:gah:

This is one of my favorite shots of it so far

1470314_10151745372477344_1598971374_n.jpg

He's left HK now so hopefully from past experiences it should land monday and be with me tuesday/wednesday :pray:

LCS told me it's probably gonna be a couple weeks before mine shows up. Said that the distributor likes to let things build up a little before sending them off. I'm not worried though, it will be a nice little Christmas present to myself.

**** man, because of the Thanksgiving Holiday I wont have mine till Dec 2nd. Unless by God's Grace UPS gets him here early and I could get him on Friday the 29th. But highly unlikely. Always with the most anticipated ones...:gah:

Same here....my tracking e-mail has hims showing up on Dec. 2nd for me, but it already shipped as of yesterday. I'm in PA so I don't know, like you, I'm hoping for a Friday delivery.

Judging by pics, this DX 13 Arnold and the DX 14 Nicholson have the best implementation of PERS eyes. I actually really dig how they look and I've HATED PERS.

Now if only they figured out a better solution than having a robotic panel on the back of the head/hair. It's like they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Agreed on both accounts. Lets hope this is a new era of improvement for HT and the PERS is getting that treatment.

Its funny you mention the panel thing. I was thinking that very same thing today when I had my DX10 out and posing him.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:exactly:

Fingers crossed I will get him this coming Wednesday, going to have fun over the next couple of days tracking him from sunny California to cold, wet, miserable, England. :(

Sunny California? It's been raining the last couple of days. Right now it's a breezy 64 degrees F burr, and I had to decide if I should wear a sweater with my shorts. Decided I'll man-up and just wear a t-shirt.:wink1:

Isn't usually hot is California? **** that. I hate the heat. I went to Florida for a month and people told me its warm mostly all year. **** that state. Don't get me wrong, it gets miserably humid in Maryland during the summer. But our seasons change and I can't imagine living somewhere where there is no real winter. Honestly ,if it remained between 30-50 degrees all year I'd be happy.

Sunny California? It's been raining the last couple of days. Right now it's a breezy 64 degrees F burr, and I had to decide if I should wear a sweater with my shorts. Decided I'll man-up and just wear a t-shirt.:wink1:

We will struggle to get into the low 40s this week.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4[/ame]

Last edited:
You must have little experience with snow then. **** winter I say!

It snows almost every year in Maryland. And we average a blizzard every few years. :dunno. It doesn't bother me. Besides I'm talking about heat and cold not necessarily snow. The heat sucks. You must have little experience with humidity. **** summer I say!

Back