Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11100362153_b0b203bf6d_b.jpg

11100271314_b68ef6fccb_h.jpg

11100363553_a24acd9fef_h.jpg

:thud:
Wow!! This figure is a 10. I need Tuesday to get here fast.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone (in the U.S.). I am thankful that Hot Toys did such an AMAZING job on this figure set. I can't wait to track down the parts for a second even more BD T-800!

20131128_080749_zps923b81a7.jpg

20131128_080800_zps8c55789c.jpg

20131128_080842_zps2e33552c.jpg

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

It's good to see mostly everyone is pleased with their purchases. Really can't wait to get mine!

Last edited:
Yeah I forgot to mention the boots but I noticed that straight away, virtually no weathering on them whatsoever, like they just totally forgot. There's almost a bluey hue on mine. Haven't bothered to swap them yet but I will, or maybe I'll scratch them up a bit or something.

Swapped them over.

11102615746_d2a3118228_h.jpg

Mine is fine on the partial head, but the full BD head is pretty bronze looking.

Anyone else have a few of their tiny silver fasteners pop off the BD jacket? Three of mine fell off, rescued two, the other now lives under my floorboards. It comforts me to know it's down there, out of reach, but still in my possession.

Haven't put them all side by side, yet, very interesting.

I noticed the DX13 doesn't have the same weathering as the MMS 117....but really.....for me personally....it's not something that I noticed easily and not something I'm going to lose sleep over. Your individual mileage may vary.....

20131128_085228_zpsa465c6ba.jpg

Semi damaged head.... check
Bandolier + bullets....check
Grenade launcher.....check

MMS to modify....check..

parts still missing:

BD jacket (or I'll modify the MMS version with home made bullet holes)
BD hands...

Luckily, for relatively little money I will be able to update my, now completely outdated MMS and turn him into a figure of respectable shelf presence, enough to bridge the next few years 'till HT issues a new version :)

The exclusive T-1000 head is better than I thought it would be. They made it so it graduates from the smooth liquid metal into where its starting to take the shape of his hair etc. I had assumed it was just gonna be a straight up chromed RP head which would look silly on this otherwise totally smooth liquid metal statue.

Although it now makes less sense to use it on a normal clothed T-1000 figure - not that that made much sense to begin with.

The exclusive T-1000 head is better than I thought it would be. They made it so it graduates from the smooth liquid metal into where its starting to take the shape of his hair etc. I had assumed it was just gonna be a straight up chromed RP head which would look silly on this otherwise totally smooth liquid metal statue.

Although it now makes less sense to use it on a normal clothed T-1000 figure - not that that made much sense to begin with.

I don't know why but the smooth chrome head seems to look more menacing? like you don't know what it's going to be or don't mess with.

I don't know why but the smooth chrome head seems to look more menacing? like you don't know what it's going to be or don't mess with.

I thought it looked amazing until my wife saw it and told me it reminded her of one of those Lladro statues, you know the cheesy ones your mother has?

Now I can't unsee it.
:lol

Cool pics by the way Vodoun.

450_001_zps9cf19d08.jpg

Lladro-after_edited_zps4184d8cd.jpg

Back