Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharp photos adev

Although i can't tell if it's just the pictures but the more fitted jacket makes the head look even bigger

Sharp photos adev

Although i can't tell if it's just the pictures but the more fitted jacket makes the head look even bigger

I suppose it would. I still think it looks better though. Must examine some full body-shot screengrabs of Arnie in T2 to remind myself what the head-body proportions should be. Its never gonna be accurate to Arnie wearing the BD prosthetics though. Those bulked him out to T1 proportions.

It may just be the shadowing under the neck making the neck appear slimmer though, the camera loves to lie

Keep my anticipation up until mine arrives fella's :yess:

c30b81c4a43feee38fa8a22993b7e587_zpsecb0354e.jpg

49e12842738f5ca8c62690371fa53cff_zpsf6a282ba.jpg

daae42479ee3c765f05cf3fdd78242e6_zps84d6d924.jpg

9cf54315690b44b63a848c6ce0c1dbe2_zps06866db4.jpg

Current pose.

0e451e854808cdca5c083f7d30380a2f_zpsd2966efa.jpg

nice paramore, amazing how the seam in the mouth is the only telling flaw...

Hey guys... I was about to weather my DX13 boots...

check out how much work we all have to do!

Boots1.jpg

The MMS 117 looks better than the real leather. :lol

Crazy how great their first attempt at the jacket was compared to the later "real leather" ones. I love the subtle weathering they used on the original Uncle Bob.

Yeah, I know they're real but,

Movie with dark contrasting light/blue cinematography > Actual screen used prop

Those boots look like crap. Like he spent a couple of weeks with a construction team out in the dirt and mud.

Yeah, I know they're real but,

Movie with dark contrasting light/blue cinematography > Actual screen used prop

Those boots look like crap. Like he spent a couple of weeks with a construction team out in the dirt and mud.

I'm all ears meng... show me what you would do? My DX13 boots look like he just walked out of the Leather Ranch, with the price tag still on them, something aint right

Nice pictures a-dev and paramoremcr88.

Also it is great to hear that you got your DX13 head onto your DX10 body BadMuthaDude. :yess:

Crazy how great their first attempt at the jacket was compared to the later "real leather" ones. I love the subtle weathering they used on the original Uncle Bob.

Yeah, any attempt by them the make the clothes better just ended up creating new problems. It never got better than MMS117's clothes.

I gots to swap over my mms117 boots and put them on the DX13, at least HT weathered the mms boots a little. Looks like the DX13 took his boots to the shoe shiners.

Back