Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all ears meng... show me what you would do? My DX13 boots look like he just walked out of the Leather Ranch, with the price tag still on them, something aint right

Just leave them be.

I mean seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes?

They were the boots used in planet hollywood for the lifesize t-800 :dunno

PHtube2.jpg

https://www.screenused.com/?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=index.cfm&item_id=3137

Probably from after visiting Salceda.

dx13 works great on for galeria look, no need to weather them.
just swap. Even better DX10 with dx13 boots for galleria look.

I Hate UPS, it's sitting at my local facility and they won't let me pick it up today because it's scheduled for a Monday delivery and I'll prob be at work when they attempt delivery. Has anyone ever had their UPS guy leave it despite the "signature required" aspect?

well today wasn't the day for me:( the knobheads sorted it to the wrong depot, so it has to be re-routed to my local depot. So looks like i may have to drive over tomorrow. Also the customs+handling on mine is £18

I Hate UPS, it's sitting at my local facility and they won't let me pick it up today because it's scheduled for a Monday delivery and I'll prob be at work when they attempt delivery. Has anyone ever had their UPS guy leave it despite the "signature required" aspect?
Double-check with UPS but I believe they have an option where you can waive the signature condition and they will leave the package, even if you're not there. I considered it but decided it was too risky. If the box arrives beat to hell you've basically accepted delivery, along with chance either driver or passer-by takes it for themselves.

well today wasn't the day for me:( the knobheads sorted it to the wrong depot, so it has to be re-routed to my local depot. So looks like i may have to drive over tomorrow. Also the customs+handling on mine is £18

What a farce! The staff at my depot were useless too. I had to pay them £25 for mine.

Got mine today - Spent an easy 2 hours messing with it already, and I still aint finished! Lots of fun to be had with this one, that's for sure!

Congrats to all who own this great piece, I myself do not yet.

For those who do, I challenge you to stuff the extra arm piece behind his back to achieve this.... :hi5:

600px-T2GoodOlArney-4.jpg

On a side note, where can I get a 1/6 D.A.R.E. shirt?...LOL.

1360331658_1392266212.jpg

So, the only thing that bugs me is in extreme close-ups of the figure you can see a bunch of brown spots. I noticed this on Mandarin too. Has Hot Toys always done this or is this a newer texture scheme?

It's common, but obviously not noticeable in-hand because they're not the size of an actual human head.

Just leave them be.

I mean seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes?

ok :cuckoo: why don't you toss all the shoes off your figures into the trash :lol

Anyways, I'm going to continue off where hot toys was lazy... the Enterbay 1/4 bd seems to have much more wear

EB-1013-07A.JPG

Back