Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Hate UPS, it's sitting at my local facility and they won't let me pick it up today because it's scheduled for a Monday delivery and I'll prob be at work when they attempt delivery. Has anyone ever had their UPS guy leave it despite the "signature required" aspect?

At least you can tell where yours is. The latest tracking info for mine is still just "Cerritos, CA, United States 11/23/2013 2:17 A.M. Departure Scan." Six days later and :dunno

Sorry guys, more pics! I can't stop taking pics of him!

2572f5d615a8547cb5465b1a06d732e3_zpsa8e890c8.jpg

8e2c7faf32087d3596913a185bcfe066_zpseed28349.jpg

b57aca2657c70a306ca6172b2000cfa5_zps98037811.jpg

c74f9d15c3000da4f18e2526fc57cde2_zps1f49a81d.jpg

f06f4538aea09862514fb1827f7b1b3a_zps6da67bff.jpg

My eye is already starting to dim a bit and I've barely hit the switch. I swapped out batteries with fresh ones and, wouldn't you know it the eye is much brighter.

I was thinking it would have been cool if they put in orange lights on the base to simulate the Steel Mill instead of the old and tired blue/white DX lights. It wouldn't have hurt them to change it up a bit. I do like the steel grated base though. It's much better than the crappy Tron base that came with the DX 10. I might buy extras if they're cheap enough for my other Terminators.

2572f5d615a8547cb5465b1a06d732e3_zpsa8e890c8.jpg

8e2c7faf32087d3596913a185bcfe066_zpseed28349.jpg

b57aca2657c70a306ca6172b2000cfa5_zps98037811.jpg

c74f9d15c3000da4f18e2526fc57cde2_zps1f49a81d.jpg

f06f4538aea09862514fb1827f7b1b3a_zps6da67bff.jpg

Keep them coming You got skill Paramore! :clap

I should be getting mine next week

Maybe we can swap pose ideas :wave

Does the new muscle body feel heavy, I remember the MMS T-2 felt like a rock IMO and I missed DX-10

Last edited:
well today wasn't the day for me:( the knobheads sorted it to the wrong depot, so it has to be re-routed to my local depot. So looks like i may have to drive over tomorrow. Also the customs+handling on mine is £18

Man you have a crap time with collectibles. UK customs are real b@stards, I feel pretty lucky.

Congrats to all who own this great piece, I myself do not yet.

For those who do, I challenge you to stuff the extra arm piece behind his back to achieve this.... :hi5:

600px-T2GoodOlArney-4.jpg

That looks pretty awful doesn't it. In a way it made him look more ****ed up than he really was. I might try it for a laugh.

You low-life scum! Posting quality pics all the time, why don't you just **** off!

:monkey3

Man you have a crap time with collectibles. UK customs are real b@stards, I feel pretty lucky.

:exactly: usually stuff breezes through customs but this and the 1/4 gave me problems. Im starting to think the monkeys in customs are catching on that the sizes of the box and the invoice don't quite match.

I love these pastels. The jacket is lovely and matt now. a-dev, did you have Sky TV in the 90s and remember the battle damage jacket competition?

This is the only moment I hate with the T-800 in T2.

The look on his face, his expression, the "I need a vacation line", it's just stupid. He never even learned that phrase. It always bothered the hell out of me that he quipped about being ****ed up. I think it would have been better/sadder if they went with the more pathetic angle of literally having those servos in his legs fail a couple of times and him struggling to get up, then have the scene play out as it did.

The look on his face, his expression, the "I need a vacation line", it's just stupid. He never even learned that phrase. It always bothered the hell out of me that he quipped about being ****ed up. I think it would have been better/sadder if they went with the more pathetic angle of literally having those servos in his legs fail a couple of times and him struggling to get up, then have the scene play out as it did.

I've always let that line go.

More obscure perhaps but a line I don't like is 'of course, I'm a Terminator'. When John says ''Jesus you were gonna kill that guy!'' I'd have preferred if the T-800 had responded with silent confusion. Something has never seemed machine-like about the response he gives.

Keep them coming You got skill Paramore! :clap

I should be getting mine next week

Maybe we can swap pose ideas :wave

Does the new muscle body feel heavy, I remember the MMS T-2 felt like a rock IMO and I missed DX-10

Thanks guyver! :hi5:

I'll certainly look forward to seeing what poses you come up with, they're always great. :exactly:

I'm not too sure about the weight differences between the T-800s. This feels like it has a nice weight to it.

You low-life scum! Posting quality pics all the time, why don't you just **** off!

:monkey3

:rotfl :rotfl

Thanks guyver! :hi5:

I'll certainly look forward to seeing what poses you come up with, they're always great. :exactly:

I'm not too sure about the weight differences between the T-800s. This feels like it has a nice weight to it.

I got some ideas already, I got to remember this is a character that uses subtle extreme moves, I'm not expecting him to do flips and tumbles. I think I got to gear my mind back into Batman keaton mode, where the figure does more subtle moves by design.

It will be hard since my last five or six HTs are that came out and I got are characters that are built for extreme posing, I think this will be fun :lol

Last edited:

agreed. He should not be making these witty lines. I never noticed how he tucked his arm behind his back. Thanks for ruining the movie magic for me!! Lol

The MMS 117 looks better than the real leather. :lol

Crazy how great their first attempt at the jacket was compared to the later "real leather" ones. I love the subtle weathering they used on the original Uncle Bob.

They do. I'm glad I had an extra set when I bought the DX10. I switched them out along with the boots( which also has better weathering) as soon as I received him. The MMS pistol and shotty also has a better finish/wood grain than the DX counterparts.

My eye is already starting to dim a bit and I've barely hit the switch. I swapped out batteries with fresh ones and, wouldn't you know it the eye is much brighter.

It's like that with my antenna with Luke. It stays bright for about minute then dims considerably. I thought it may have been the lights themselves but I'll get some new batteries and see how it goes.

The eye being dimmer suits this version of the T-800 though. I was actually a tad disappointed that it was the usual super-bright LED.

I was seeing some pics of the enterbay 1/4. I know the scale is easier to play around when it comes to accuracy, but i think they did a great job on the paint work and the coloring. Intricate, well defined and if there is a trait like "soothing to the eye" they nailed it...

That makes me wonder... Will enterbay survive this competition. They clearly do a great job and some of their figures are magic but they will or are not winning the license war. They also can't do any customs like many other custom guys make. Which means they are doing sideline stuff like nba, etc and if they dont revamp or improvise ... They will be an easy acquisition target or even fade away.

It's such a shame as i am hoping for a day when we have two firms directly competing for our business in the same scale and on figures we love. Enterbay was that wild card for me and i was rooting for it to knock hot toys out for a few matches here or there... Just so that we have options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm hoping they announce some new kickass licenses or figures around Xmas this year. RoboCop aside, 2013 really has been quite forgettable from HT. It really has.

I was seeing some pics of the enterbay 1/4. I know the scale is easier to play around when it comes to accuracy, but i think they did a great job on the paint work and the coloring. Intricate, well defined and if there is a trait like "soothing to the eye" they nailed it...

That makes me wonder... Will enterbay survive this competition. They clearly do a great job and some of their figures are magic but they will or are not winning the license war. They also can't do any customs like many other custom guys make. Which means they are doing sideline stuff like nba, etc and if they dont revamp or improvise ... They will be an easy acquisition target or even fade away.

It's such a shame as i am hoping for a day when we have two firms directly competing for our business in the same scale and on figures we love. Enterbay was that wild card for me and i was rooting for it to knock hot toys out for a few matches here or there... Just so that we have options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like EB as well for the paint jobs, for some bodies not so sure. The Bruce Lee figures and the NBA ones have good frames but what I read about other characters like MIB have had weak joints.

For the scale, I would like to get more 1/4 scale figures but I just don't have enough room to display them. :slap Of course the prices for 1/4 either HT or EB is a problem as well.

Back