Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bloody things, the figures are too nice looking. I thought I could purge myself of anything except T1 and T2, tried to box them up and immediately had second thoughts. Even stuff like Marcus Wright who overall is pretty irrelevant to the Terminator universe, he does add a kind of diversity, breaks up all the black leather-clad T-800s a bit etc etc.

yeah, I love the design of the t-600. The idea that it's the rubber terminator that Reese mentions in the first film. I always wondered what they looked like, and I love the horror aspect of it.

yeah, I love the design of the t-600. The idea that it's the rubber terminator that Reese mentions in the first film. I always wondered what they looked like, and I love the horror aspect of it.
Reese says that they had rubber skin so they spotted them easily.
he didn't say they were ugly giant stupid orks so they spotted them easily.
"the sarah connor chronicles" depict the image of T-600 a lot etter concerning the above.

So I was dead set on getting a TTM-20/DX10 body for my second DX13 bash but now seeing that the TTM-20/DX10 body will be missing the bullet holes on the neck I may just get another DX13 body.

A pair of DX10 pants and DX10 grey T-Shirt will cover up the BD on the body and knee so it makes sense to go down that route I would think.

Reese says that they had rubber skin so they spotted them easily.
he didn't say they were ugly giant stupid orks so they spotted them easily.
"the sarah connor chronicles" depict the image of T-600 a lot etter concerning the above.

Reese didn't say they were giants either, which probably would have been the most identifiable trait really.

Reese didn't say they were giants either, which probably would have been the most identifiable trait really.
exactly, so they were "normal" just rubber.
these are easy to spot due to fake skin:

0_1a997_3d625531_XL

2l9sad5.jpg

these are easy to spot because they just aren't looking human :D

Tsf31.jpg

T600-Skinjob.jpg

Not sure how this thread started a discussion on customs, but Pop's post:

is really a great summary on production vs. custom figures. It should be in its own thread in the customs section.

:hi5: Thanks Johnny-boy. The savvy guys like you who have been around the block know the deal.

I don’t want to derail the thread any further so I’ll have to bite my tongue as hard as it is and ignore the recent and future annoying posts

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the DX13!

well my wait is over ,my dx13 arnie was just delivered, this is my 2013 figure of the year! love it, love it!

Did you clean the endo part up Sid or is that stock??

Finally the mad Christmas period is over in my work and I can get back to some sort of normality. :yess:

Anyways my DX13 came on Friday (I thought my retailer was getting him in Jan or Feb) and I have just managed to finally open him up today and he sure is a cracker. A second body is a must to display both head sculpts so I will get the necessary parts in January.

Here is some pics I took this afternoon of him -

Man HT did an ace job here and a big well done to them.

Nice shots boys :clap

Times they are a changing. The days of getting a great fig like the T-1000, which came with a spread that today's DX's include.... for $165... are over

Nice shots boys :clap

Times they are a changing. The days of getting a great fig like the T-1000, which came with a spread that today's DX's include.... for $165... are over

I'm afraid so.... I think it's $200 - $325+ from here on out.

Back