Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how u put the arm in? its so hard to pop on?

Be careful, while its a bit tight its an easy snap on:

1) get the jacket off
2) pop in when naked once and check alignment,
3) then remove the arm again
4) put the jacket on
5) plug the arm in slowly with some pressure.

Don put the jacket after plugging the bd arm in, as you will break some of the chrome painted part and or tear the jacket. Put jacket first and then the arm.

Tip: while pushing in push the bd jacket sleeve a bit up else the arm will keep slipping from your hand.

If none of this works .. There probably is a problem :(

Be careful, while its a bit tight its an easy snap on:

1) get the jacket off
2) pop in when naked once and check alignment,
3) then remove the arm again
4) put the jacket on
5) plug the arm in slowly with some pressure.

Don put the jacket after plugging the bd arm in, as you will break some of the chrome painted part and or tear the jacket. Put jacket first and then the arm.

Tip: while pushing in push the bd jacket sleeve a bit up else the arm will keep slipping from your hand.

If none of this works .. There probably is a problem :(

thanks man I got it on. I just had to push a little. This guy is by far one of the best Hot Toys I have in my collection and to think I wasn't going to pick him up. Glad I did!

he looks awesome!

attachment.php

When I first got my DX10 I was convinced that he was arnie now I have just put my dx13 next to it I think he looks like arnie's best mate Steve. How they have moved on since the dx10. Hoping it won't be long until they release a clean version of the dx13 can't be that hard for them to do maybe the dx16…

If they do make another Arnold in DX it has to be PS Terminator 1
T-800. My favorite look he looks so badass.

If they do make another Arnold in DX it has to be PS Terminator 1
T-800. My favorite look he looks so badass.

Yep a PS Shootout is long overdue from HT, and a Battle Damaged Arnie from T1, how he looks after the tanker runs him down. Put all that lot in your next DX pls Hot Toys. :pray:

terminatorarnoldcg.jpg

Ive seen so many PS bashes that I'm more interested in the BD trucker look. I think the puppet was pretty scary looking.

As far as long overdo? Eh, maybe. But would we really want a BD T1 Arnie during the MMS117 days, or the DX13 days? Of course it could be argued that the MMS136 was awesome, and it was, but I think a BD T1 would look better than ever if made today.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone here receive a dx13 that doesn't have any scratches or stuffs on the t-1000 statue or on the nameplate of the dx base??I've seen some reviews on youtube that say their t-1000 statue is scuffed.

Last edited:
I could have done without the T1000 puddle altogether.

If it was to be included, I would have preferred the pose when it was coming up from the tiles. The current pose just... meh.

If it was to be included, I would have preferred the pose when it was coming up from the tiles. The current pose just... meh.

U mean in the prison? ... But that would be out of context to what they were trying to achieve, the whole mill scene fight. Am sure if they made any other pose we would complain asking why this one in specific was not made... Just my thoughts...

Agreed with Leon. A T-1000 coming up out of the tiles at Pescadero would have been too random (much as I hate to use that word which teenagers these days apply to everything). It would have no use with the T-800. What they gave us is perfect for use with a BD T-800, from a really memorable part of the film - one of the first 'Woah' CGI moments of movie history. Made perfect sense if you ask me.

Yeah, personally I love it. I don't think it added a great deal to the price so it's not like we'd have saved a ton without its inclusion. One of the photographers had it posed behind Arnie as though it were rising up, ready to strike, and I thought it looked fantastic in that context. So there are some different options, with a little imagination.

Back