Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that T-1000 scupture...my only (very minor) nit is...I wish there was no seam where the head attaches. Of course I get it...couldn't have had that exclusive head-swap (which I passed on...just looks weird) without the seam but...the whole thing would look really amazing w/o a seam.

Right now it just looks...real good :)

(SSC is sending me a new BD head to replace my broken one....looking forward to that)

Love these guys! Anyone think I should put the semi-BD head on the DX10? The skin tones difference may or may not bug me, I'm not sure, but it is a better sculpt, unless you think it looks fine with sunglasses as it is now? Cheers! and Happy Holidays!

A -dev is right. Its perfect for the scene. But still would have wanted something different. Its great for completists and diorama people, but I don't like it because the T-800 has to interact with for it to make sense/look good. Now a statue of him in the biker gear on his knees looking at his broken arm would have been killer! That, or just after he pulls himself together from being blown to pieces. Either would have worked for the steel mill sequence.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Love these guys! Anyone think I should put the semi-BD head on the DX10? The skin tones difference may or may not bug me, I'm not sure, but it is a better sculpt, unless you think it looks fine with sunglasses as it is now? Cheers! and Happy Holidays!

I put it on a dx 10. There are bigger errors that float from figure manufacturers than what u will notice with the head on a dx10. Unless you are charging 10 bucks a person to see your figures ... You should be ok! :)
Ideally if you are a passionate terminator fan you would want a bd body. I would love to have one more extra but i spent money on things (i totally regret) and not on extra bodies on these. So if you have money buy it, if you dont put on a dx10 no heart ache...

Once again if you have money u shld totally buy an extra body, if not then it shld be fine...

Last edited:
A -dev is right. Its perfect for the scene. But still would have wanted something different. Its great for completists and diorama people, but I don't like it because the T-800 has to interact with for it to make sense/look good. Now a statue of him in the biker gear on his knees looking at his broken arm would have been killer! That, or just after he pulls himself together from being blown to pieces. Either would have worked for the steel mill sequence.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Yes all of that would be awesome! I agree and may be we will see that in the t1000 exclusive ;) ;) would make more sense there. What say!

Thanks for the reply! I'm also a bit short on money so I didn't get a second body. I think there was one going for $190 with the BD shirt, pants, and boots as well. Some auctions I had been watching for the individual pieces would've totaled around $160 I think. It would be nice to have a second body but I probably should save.

Does anyone have any tips on removing the battery from the light up head sculpt? I've tried getting it out with a couple small screwdrivers I have but the damn thing doesn't want to budge. Thanks for any help.

I want this one, but I want the first T800 and DX 10 prior to the DX13. Ugh... things are just hard to find.

Does anyone have any tips on removing the battery from the light up head sculpt? I've tried getting it out with a couple small screwdrivers I have but the damn thing doesn't want to budge. Thanks for any help.

have you tried twissors yet?

Agreed with Leon. A T-1000 coming up out of the tiles at Pescadero would have been too random (much as I hate to use that word which teenagers these days apply to everything). It would have no use with the T-800. What they gave us is perfect for use with a BD T-800, from a really memorable part of the film - one of the first 'Woah' CGI moments of movie history. Made perfect sense if you ask me.

It cannot be displayed by itself without the T-800, and even then looks hokie when it is.

At least the jail scene could be used....

WOw this figure is beautiful! I was in amazement when I opened him up today, the face sculpt is pheonmenal and the body, especially the battle damage... blew me away completely. I've only collected predator figures so far but this is a really really nice piece. Really happy to have it as it sold out at Toys2. I'm thinking about getting the dx10 too and putting the less BD head on him .. but maybe sometime in the future as I don't have all that much now xD. I would really like to get a T600 endoskeleton as my next figure.

Back