Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy anxiety just parted two out. I wanted to buy the pieces for a second one, but not in the mood to drop $150 for a body, shirt, pant and boots.

Wow, those photos from One Sixth Republic are awesome! I normally don't do poses for movie figures that aren't scene-specific, but I may have to make an exception and take some inspiration from those photos ... really cool stuff!

i just got this and i have to say i am blown away. i am not a huge T2 fan, but i loved the original. i figured this would look good next to my T1 arnold. this thing is so nicely done! its sturdy and perfect in every way. i just cant imagine any better version. once in a while i feel like HT's price tag is justified, and this is one of those times. if anyone is on the fence, get this now while you still can at secondary retailers.

Awesome pics 'Sickness.

1531671_193530160849937_1647834153_n.jpg

It looks like that guy did some blood removing (or maybe even a full repaint) of the endo-parts. Or maybe he did some photo-editing I dunno. They definitely look more chrome than any of mine.

It looks like that guy did some blood removing (or maybe even a full repaint) of the endo-parts. Or maybe he did some photo-editing I dunno. They definitely look more chrome than any of mine.

U are spot on. While the face still feels tad bit too red, the legs, the bd hand looks a lot more chrome on those pics!

If you placed some non damaged trousers on this guy, he would be 'pre-tanker crash' but 'post-smoke launcher' right? (I need to re-watch the film) *shamed face*

I'm waiting for Collectiblekitbash UK to break down a few of their DX13 stock so I can get the necessary parts to bash a second one.

Semi-damaged face I meant to say.

You were right, put some clean pants on him and non-BD gloved hands from the DX10 and you've got a T-800 just after he faces the SWAT team up until when he leaps off the sliding-on-its-side Liquid Nitrogen truck. In that fall & roll he gets the knee damage and probably loses flesh off his remaining human hand.

You were right, put some clean pants on him and non-BD gloved hands from the DX10 and you've got a T-800 just after he faces the SWAT team up until when he leaps off the sliding-on-its-side Liquid Nitrogen truck. In that fall & roll he gets the knee damage and probably loses flesh off his remaining human hand.

Wonder how with such a heavy metal roll and all those sparks only one knee gets the damage. Rest of the clothes damage is like he fell of a chair. Anyways not picking as i understand they coudnt have shown him in complete shreds...

On a different note is his head as damaged as partial bd head sculpt before the roll? Cause i would assume not so... May have to pop the dvd.

What we call the semi-BD is only the damage he takes in the SWAT shootout. I don't think he takes on any further head damage until the T-1000 rams the steel beam into him. I mean maybe you'd find some continuity errors with a bullet hole in a different place or different amounts of blood but I don't think they intended any more than 2 phases of facial damage.

As for the knee, I'm guessing he must fall primarily on the one knee leaving the other one unscathed.

What we call the semi-BD is only the damage he takes in the SWAT shootout. I don't think he takes on any further head damage until the T-1000 rams the steel beam into him. I mean maybe you'd find some continuity errors with a bullet hole in a different place or different amounts of blood but I don't think they intended any more than 2 phases of facial damage.

As for the knee, I'm guessing he must fall primarily on the one knee leaving the other one unscathed.

Knee i understand its cause he slides first on that knee and only then starts rolling... Of what i remember or the other way round.

Yeah that is a wonderful visual and it would be nice to see a Darth Vader doing that to the Emperor version although I would never endorse that sort of thing. :lol

Just got my notice that my EX wait list converted! Didn't think it would so I went ahead and got a regular one so I wouldn't miss out. Still kills me that the EX was cheaper than the regular version.

Back