Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were right, put some clean pants on him and non-BD gloved hands from the DX10 and you've got a T-800 just after he faces the SWAT team up until when he leaps off the sliding-on-its-side Liquid Nitrogen truck. In that fall & roll he gets the knee damage and probably loses flesh off his remaining human hand.

I believe the gapping hole in his chest is also the result from jumping off the liquid N2 truck..?!

I was holding out for the SS EX but being that its "sold out", and the fact that two ebay sellers told me they were raising their prices -- and did -- I decided to jump on this with the last of a fairly low sale price of $313 shipped.

Couldn't hold out any longer. Very happy to join this club.

I was holding out for the SS EX but being that its "sold out", and the fact that two ebay sellers told me they were raising their prices -- and did -- I decided to jump on this with the last of a fairly low sale price of $313 shipped.

Couldn't hold out any longer. Very happy to join this club.
Glad you caved and got one, Wor-Gar! Looking forward to your impressions once it's in-hand.

I think the hole is there but it expands with the steel mill chest thumping he gets. So the hole in the current figure is post the total bd and prior to that the hole was only minor.

The video I posted shows where the endo chest damage first appears in the movie. We all know it gets worse in the steel mill. Not sure why you feel the need to explain it to me :lol

It's good that you did.... the youtube video has region restrictions...

I thot that you wanted to know the extent of the damage on the figure "as it is" vs what part of the movie and hence i posted that...cause the gaping hole was only cause of the hammering he receives, until then its a minor damage is all what i was saying.

Awesome pics 'Sickness.

1531671_193530160849937_1647834153_n.jpg

Not mine, Evil...but thanks, awesome pics for sure...

****ing brilliant figure. Yeah I have my nitpicky issues as usual but damn. When you've got this figure in person you're looking at Arnie. I think HT finally got the essence sufficiently down even if they didn't nail it precisely.

I think it can get a little better, but not much.

****ing brilliant figure. Yeah I have my nitpicky issues as usual but damn. When you've got this figure in person you're looking at Arnie. I think HT finally got the essence sufficiently down even if they didn't nail it precisely.

I think it can get a little better, but not much.

I believe this is a kick! ... Pretty much every time you see that on your shelf!

Back