Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does your wife / gf take this obsession. Mine is about to kick me out!

Well I haven't had to worry about that since July. I'm single again. The toy obsession wasn't mentioned as a contributing factor on her part. (realistically I'm sure it played at least some role though, even if it was indirect)

How long have you been at this? Sorry, you may have mentioned it before and I've forgotten.

Last edited:
Well I haven't had to worry about that since July. I'm single again. The toy obsession wasn't mentioned as a contributing factor on her part. (realistically I'm sure it played at least some role though, even if it was indirect)

How long have you been at this? Sorry, you may have mentioned it before and I've forgotten.

Well i have been collecting for years - 7 inch ones over 15 years, hot toys / 1/6 over 2.5 years. I joined the forum only recently as i just never bothered to be on forums, as work never gave me enough time.
I have been with her for 4 years and married for 2. But my spend peaked in 2013. So if she ever dumps me its all my fault cause she is the sweetest thing i ever have laid my eyes on :)
Also, i am about 35 and that does not help much either, but she has been patient so far with the indulgence :) :) :) ...i am sure many of you are very young so, i guess there is always time to restart the dating scene, but for some of us... Gotta make it work man!

Last edited:
Building up my second DX13 right now using the semi-damaged head sculpt. I am also in the process of making a custom tear grenade gun launcher. :yess:

Building up my second DX13 right now using the semi-damaged head sculpt. I am also in the process of making a custom tear grenade gun launcher. :yess:

Same here buddy. :hi5:

A retailer here in the UK has broken down a few Terminator DX13 figures and I'm snapping up parts to bash a second figure so that I can display both head sculpts.

The DX10 or MMS pants will fit onto the DX13 body ok won't they?

Also would the MMS pants be a better match to the DX13 jackets as oppose to the DX10 pants, anyone?

Last edited:
Well i have been collecting for years - 7 inch ones over 15 years, hot toys / 1/6 over 2.5 years. I joined the forum only recently as i just never bothered to be on forums, as work never gave me enough time.
I have been with her for 4 years and married for 2. But my spend peaked in 2013. So if she ever dumps me its all my fault cause she is the sweetest thing i ever have laid my eyes on :)
Also, i am about 35 and that does not help much either, but she has been patient so far with the indulgence :) :) :) ...i am sure many of you are very young so, i guess there is always time to restart the dating scene, but for some of us... Gotta make it work man!

So HT collecting is interfering with your relationship? Not sure what you are saying.....:wave

Awesome pics 'Sickness.

1531671_193530160849937_1647834153_n.jpg

Yeah, that's my favorite.

Like a-dev said, it would never happen but that is awesome nonetheless. Dragging him like a *****.

I was holding out for the SS EX but being that its "sold out", and the fact that two ebay sellers told me they were raising their prices -- and did -- I decided to jump on this with the last of a fairly low sale price of $313 shipped.

Couldn't hold out any longer. Very happy to join this club.

Splendid! Looking forward to your thought.

Sweet. Always like seeing new stuff from you , Ron.

Same here buddy. :hi5:

A retailer here in the UK has broken down a few Terminator DX13 figures and I'm snapping up parts to bash a second figure so that I can display both head sculpts.

The DX10 or MMS pants will fit onto the DX13 body ok won't they?

Also would the MMS pants be a better match to the DX13 jackets as oppose to the DX10 pants, anyone?

I would think either or. The DX10 clothes would just need to be weathered a bit. However I have heard of people using the MMS stuff and it works as well.

I was lucky to score a DX13 body, shirt, pants, belt and shoes all together. Then I bought an extra stand and bandolier strap. So now I just need to use the non ripped sleeve jacket with the semi damaged head sculpt and I'm done.

I would think either or. The DX10 clothes would just need to be weathered a bit. However I have heard of people using the MMS stuff and it works as well.

I was lucky to score a DX13 body, shirt, pants, belt and shoes all together. Then I bought an extra stand and bandolier strap. So now I just need to use the non ripped sleeve jacket with the semi damaged head sculpt and I'm done.

Cheers mate. A seller in HK has both versions available so I will need to snap one up ASAP.

I just got myself via Collectiblekitbash UK -

DX13 Body
DX13 Belt
DX13 Boots & foot pegs

And bashing that together with spare stuff from my DX10 and DX13 I will be able to display another Terminator. :yess:

I also bought a spare pair of DX13 BD pants and BD T-shirt just in case I need them in the future.

Cheers mate. A seller in HK has both versions available so I will need to snap one up ASAP.

I just got myself via Collectiblekitbash UK -

DX13 Body
DX13 Belt
DX13 Boots & foot pegs

And bashing that together with spare stuff from my DX10 and DX13 I will be able to display another Terminator. :yess:

I also bought a spare pair of DX13 BD pants and BD T-shirt just in case I need them in the future.

Sweet!! It's always good to score extra stuff now before the price gauging really begins. :lol

Sweet!! It's always good to score extra stuff now before the price gauging really begins. :lol

True.

To be honest I had a price in my mind of what I wanted to pay for all the stuff I got but I was still nearly double of that initial price. :lol

But as you say joebizz the price will go through the roof soon enough.

So HT collecting is interfering with your relationship? Not sure what you are saying.....:wave

As of now its not. I would like to see how your wife takes things when you buy 26 in one year. Anyways it wasn't a serious comment, we were just venting out man.... Some of us have gone out of control and we were just chatting about that... Anyways back on subject :)

True.

To be honest I had a price in my mind of what I wanted to pay for all the stuff I got but I was still nearly double of that initial price. :lol

But as you say joebizz the price will go through the roof soon enough.

U are spot on. I was also thinking it wont cost as much on spares but its a blood bath for now and only gonna get worse.

As of now its not. I would like to see how your wife takes things when you buy 26 in one year. Anyways it wasn't a serious comment, we were just venting out man.... Some of us have gone out of control and we were just chatting about that... Anyways back on subject :)

I think I got 37 this year- so yeah I am in same boat- however I have sold over 1 dozen on Ebay for a good profit so I'm not too unhappy- I get rid of old ones I no longer want as bad to acquire newest ones that interest me- and almost everything HT does interests me!:cuckoo::slap

I think I got 37 this year- so yeah I am in same boat- however I have sold over 1 dozen on Ebay for a good profit so I'm not too unhappy- I get rid of old ones I no longer want as bad to acquire newest ones that interest me- and almost everything HT does interests me!:cuckoo::slap

Man i bought way more than i can afford. But anyways, going real slow this year and being very very selective.

I did some body building today, but not the kind Arnold would endorse. I received my parts from Toy Anxiety to put together all my T2 T-800 looks. They weren't kidding when they said the belt was in bad shape. It was pretty shredded, and when I tightened it, the end ripped right off. I switched the heads and arms so the tattered belt would be part of the full bd figure. I recommend doing the same and never touching the belt on your stock figure.

Here are all my T2 Arnie's. The complete collection until something better comes along:

Left to right: FTD delivery Arnold, Gun shop salesman Arnold, and Hiking guide Arnold.

I did some body building today, but not the kind Arnold would endorse. I received my parts from Toy Anxiety to put together all my T2 T-800 looks. They weren't kidding when they said the belt was in bad shape. It was pretty shredded, and when I tightened it, the end ripped right off. I switched the heads and arms so the tattered belt would be part of the full bd figure. I recommend doing the same and never touching the belt on your stock figure.

Here are all my T2 Arnie's. The complete collection until something better comes along:

Left to right: FTD delivery Arnold, Gun shop salesman Arnold, and Hiking guide Arnold.

Nice set- congrats on a great T 800 collection

Back