Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Yep, very true. From an original plan to have just 2 Terminators on display (1 each of DX10/13), I now have 3, and hopes for a T1 PS T-800 and a couple endos. Also, it would be difficult to not add Reese. *hangs head*

@ DarkSpartan062: Amazing work on that dio! Really loving the effect of the blue LED.

Bad photos but I was inspired to post one after seeing the Eckos, not the way I actually display my figures, just bunched as many as I could for a photo, there's more:panic:

dc143bc6-8ec5-4375-b100-ee1bc2d8ef4b_zpsd2304c40.jpg

Arnoldcollection008_zpsa152cc89.jpg

Last edited:
was thinking of getting this guy for the longest time to put alongside my BD enterbay Arnie but holding out to see if anyone releases some 1984 Terminator goodness as it's the 30th anniversary this year. holding out is proving very difficult with all these awesome pics you guys are posting!

was thinking of getting this guy for the longest time to put alongside my BD enterbay Arnie but holding out to see if anyone releases some 1984 Terminator goodness as it's the 30th anniversary this year. holding out is proving very difficult with all these awesome pics you guys are posting!

This figure won't be around much longer. SSC is nearly sold out. I think BBTS still has them for retail price.

I'll hold out till next week and see if anything halfway high end is shown at toy fair, which is looking unlikely. if not, Then 'I calculate an 83% probability that I will pull the trigger'

arm_cut_011_zps05df1d80.jpg~original

arm_cut_012_zps2eac995f.jpg~original

arm_cut_013_zpsfc22e03c.jpg~original

arm_cut_014_zps55088d74.jpg~original

arm_cut_015_zps802f0410.jpg~original

arm_cut_016_zps7390f381.jpg~original

arm_cut_017_zps20337313.jpg~original

actual photos are much bigger, but this new board shrinks them.
to watch them in detail one should save them locally.

wow thanks guys
blush.gif

just made an item that should come with this figure i think.

Back